The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Ingredient/Item Drop List per mission?

#1GamerInJapanPosted 9/5/2010 9:55:07 PM
I am looking for an item / ingredient drop list for missions.

Does anyone know where to find ingredient Rubber Lvl2 ?

I need 3 of them for a Targeting device for the tank.
I am not sure what the kanji is for rubber so the Japanese wiki doesn't help much.
(I thought it might be the katakana "Gum" but that somehow became steel in the US version)
#2DivineAkumaPosted 9/5/2010 10:10:24 PM
hm, I'd like to know that too. I need a Rifle core C to make a new gun, but I have no idea where I'd get it. There doesn't seem to be an official guide, so I guess we gotta discover all this as a gaming community.
---
BB Main: Makoto Nanaya. Sub: Taokaka/Bang SS FC: Raidou 3953-9426-0918
#3NovathegamerPosted 9/5/2010 10:12:42 PM
Hmmm.... I think I'll start helping... Guess I'll go off the Classmate missions first....
---
Huge Dragon Quest series fan! Currently highly obsessed with Dragon Quest IX.
#4GamerInJapan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2010 10:38:59 PM
I found my answer:

"Marching Excerise" Mission in Feb. to get Rubber based Items.
This had the type I was looking for.

Btw, "ゴム'(GUMU)" is Rubber in Japanese but the item drops are random for the mission, so you will have to do it over again if you don't get the right item.
#5iSelphyPosted 9/10/2010 3:48:58 PM
What's the link for the Japanese wiki? I also need to find some ingredients.
---
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
Not changing this until Asagi gets her own game. Pokemon FC: 3996 2758 7318
#6IanGriggSpallPosted 9/10/2010 3:59:15 PM
http://alphawiki.net/valkyria2/
---
igsy
#7HiCEctoCoolerPosted 9/10/2010 4:10:07 PM
I'm fairly certain the materials like Rubber, Steel, and Oak are random. You start getting a certain Lv. of each material at different months. I forgot the other start dates (so I hope someone will say, please and thanks) but for instance in September you start getting Lv.3 materials.

As for things like Sword Cores, Pistol Parts, etc. I'd like to know that myself.
#8Profetius_EteusPosted 9/10/2010 10:10:36 PM
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlR480cRM6eKdE1GOXE4TEtFeHhWQ3RuZU5oMndWVUE&hl=en&authkey=CLuCoNkP

Use that link to get to the sheet. Just started it with the story missions up to August.
Feel free to add columns or whatever you want to it.