Is this a good game?

#1SneakersPosted 11/23/2010 9:54:32 AM
I was looking past it, because when I hear/read that a new Naruto game is coming out or has been released, I pass it up, because they have always been a fighting game...and I bore of those games easily...but saw footage of it on Nintendo Week, which was at first wondering why they did, but then noticed it wasn't a fighting game, but an adventure game, where you explore areas and find stuff and beat up enemies....much like the One Piece games on the Wii, and it perked my interest...actually looked fun to play and get.

I notice that it's out now, so, what is the game like? Worth getting or renting?

---
Playing -(Samurai Warriors 3(Wii)), DQIX(DS), White Knight Chronicles(PS3)
Only in an Anime can the fate of anything be decided on a children's card game
#2JCandel101Posted 11/23/2010 2:20:16 PM
i wanna know too
#3patzPosted 11/23/2010 9:35:40 PM
This is much worse than those boring games of yours.
#4thelastgogetaPosted 11/24/2010 7:59:05 AM
Word on the street says "This game is awful..."

Word from me says "You are much better off getting one of the fighters starting with Revolution 3 and from what I have seen, this game doesn't compare to any of the One Piece Wii games"
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#5ps2wii719Posted 11/24/2010 4:59:08 PM

It depends if you like action games or something. Some people like it because the gameplay is new or they just like it for naruto, while other people don't like it because it is a filler game or they just don't like the style of the game.

#6Sneakers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2010 12:56:57 AM

This is much worse than those boring games of yours.

One Piece Unlimited Adventure was far from boring...It was a great game to play, and just enjoyed playing it. Because you found it boring, doesn't make it a boring game. I was far from bored playing it, and still wish they release the 2 game sequel over here.

---
#7plymkerburkePosted 12/10/2010 7:49:27 PM
This game fails at everything just don't get it. Period.
#8Sneakers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2010 5:19:59 PM
I rented and beat it...was nice that it wasn't another fighting game...but yeah...it's just a stale game. Glad I never bought it. They had a nice idea, and just could've done a better job at it.

---
#9RPGForever123Posted 12/16/2010 5:51:39 AM
Well. The story plot they have made is amazing, and the trailers and gameplay i watched looked amazing, but the one thing that seems to be a problem, is th lack of new main characters, mainly as opponents. I played Naruto Clash of the ninja revolution, and other games, and a common flaw was the uninteresting combat system and lack of opponents. If i were to give a rating, i would go for 7.5.
#10Necro4Days_MarsPosted 12/27/2010 10:00:04 PM
@Sneakers
Just because you found it fun and not boring doesn't mean it is fun and isn't boring.

We have the same point so . . . :)
---
Kindgom Hearts : Gamers :: Gold : Poor People