End game?

#1colma919Posted 3/16/2013 9:01:11 AM
Im sure alot of people checked out D3 and we realized there wasn't much when it came to end game.

Does anyone know what we look forward to once we finish the chapters?

Obviously we can use other characters but have they released any additional content?

Not trolling (enjoyed the betas so far)
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
#2Munkie742Posted 3/16/2013 10:12:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrN_g2UwbGI
#3colma919(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:21:00 AM
Thanks! Im going to check this out in a few.
---
#4NofoundationPosted 3/16/2013 10:27:07 AM
Not to sound like a jerk but I don't know why people thought D3 would have an endgame.

A) It's not an MMO
B) D1 and D2 did not have an endgame

This game IS calling itself an MMO so I expect something. Brevik has mentioned it being unique, so I'm pretty optimistic about it.
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#5GenoPosted 3/16/2013 11:32:58 AM
Nofoundation posted...
Not to sound like a jerk but I don't know why people thought D3 would have an endgame.

A) It's not an MMO

This game IS calling itself an MMO so I expect something. Brevik has mentioned it being unique, so I'm pretty optimistic about it.

Technically, D3 HAS an endgame, just like D1 and D2 does. That endgame is to level up different characters and get the best gear possible for those characters, and then grind like hell.

Sadly, chances are solid that's how it's going to be for this game, except we'll be getting more content quicker.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#6colma919(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:47:40 AM
Nofoundation posted...

A) It's not an MMO

Not to sound like a jerk but why would I continue to play a franchise game with no end game.
---
#7mastershakezPosted 3/17/2013 6:22:15 PM
colma919 posted...
Nofoundation posted...

A) It's not an MMO

Not to sound like a jerk but why would I continue to play a franchise game with no end game.

That response makes no sense. He just said that it IS likely to have end game content. I'd actually say there's a slim chance that it would NOT have a decent amount of end game content.

Also, why would you play it? It's free...what else do you want? They obviously will want people to keep playing it so they'll continue to add more missions after release, and all those missions will likely be end game.

I understand being skeptical of a game like this, but with it being free, along with it still in closed beta, there's hardly any reason to start worrying about end game content quite yet.
#8colma919(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:53:50 AM
mastershakez posted...
colma919 posted...
Nofoundation posted...

A) It's not an MMO

That response makes no sense. He just said that it IS likely to have end game content. I'd actually say there's a slim chance that it would NOT have a decent amount of end game content.

Also, why would you play it? It's free...what else do you want? They obviously will want people to keep playing it so they'll continue to add more missions after release, and all those missions will likely be end game.

I understand being skeptical of a game like this, but with it being free, along with it still in closed beta, there's hardly any reason to start worrying about end game content quite yet.

It makes complete sense, why continue to play a game that has nothing left to offer?

Your second paragraph was what the type of answer I was looking for.
---
#9NofoundationPosted 3/18/2013 4:11:22 PM
colma919 posted...
mastershakez posted...
colma919 posted...
Nofoundation posted...

A) It's not an MMO

It makes complete sense, why continue to play a game that has nothing left to offer?

Your second paragraph was what the type of answer I was looking for.

Wooooooosh
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#10Tsunaka_BakaPosted 3/20/2013 6:41:16 AM
The end game will be very similar to Diablo 2. Leveling other characters, PvP and farming for extremely powerful artifacts.

However the game will constantly be getting updates since it is an MMO, new content will be added as we go.
---
Random NPC