System requirements

#1Ryushosen_ZanPosted 5/9/2013 10:30:41 PM
I have a pretty good computer but the beta is telling me I don't meet the min requirements?? Pretty confused on that. 8g 1600 ddr3 ram. 3.4g processor that's an I7. Also 2g graohics card. Im a far cry from a tech savy person but I wqs under the assumption I have a good computer and would love to know what the min is for this game? Anyone? :(
---
From the trees, his claws tore them down in scores; on the river banks, he threw them back like a flood, in the fields, he consumed them with searing wildfire.
#2SirTubbsPosted 5/9/2013 11:01:48 PM
I think there's still a small bug where that'll show up. Your system is more than powerful enough for the game.
#3Acelion55Posted 5/10/2013 1:16:36 AM
They fixed the bug that caused that message, but it came back. I wouldn't worry about it. I built my system for this game specifically and I've played the beta for the last month and a half. Game runs smooth with or without the message.
---
GT: Ace Lion5
#4Ryushosen_Zan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 5:05:31 AM
Alrighty. Good to know.Thanks :)
---
From the trees, his claws tore them down in scores; on the river banks, he threw them back like a flood, in the fields, he consumed them with searing wildfire.