Marvel Heroes is missing from Steam :/

#1Cruzader619Posted 6/3/2013 8:15:03 PM
Cant download the client from Steam
---
"If you commit suicide on this forest, bears will poop on your corpse."
#2FusionCPosted 6/3/2013 8:16:00 PM
hit your windows key and R at the same time and paste this into it steam://run/226320/

Your welcome!
---
For the Horde!!!!
#3Cruzader619(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 8:20:20 PM
already tried that before. it just now redirects to the Marvel Heroes page. :/
---
#4FusionCPosted 6/3/2013 8:23:45 PM
wow really? Must have just changed it. Had a few friends download it like that this afternoon..sorry.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#5AdvancEX3Posted 6/3/2013 8:34:59 PM
FusionC posted...
hit your windows key and R at the same time and paste this into it steam://run/226320/

Your welcome!

Hey thanks! I just tried it and it worked. I had it installed before but decided to uninstall it after it frequently updated in large gigabyte downloads. I guess I could have just set it to not update in properties. Eh.
---
Yes.
#6Cruzader619(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 8:41:09 PM
AdvancEX3 posted...
FusionC posted...

Your welcome!

Hey thanks! I just tried it and it worked. I had it installed before but decided to uninstall it after it frequently updated in large gigabyte downloads. I guess I could have just set it to not update in properties. Eh.

so you dont get directed to its Steam Page? :/
---
#7xCarn4g3xPosted 6/3/2013 8:49:00 PM
Cruzader619 posted...
AdvancEX3 posted...
FusionC posted...

Your welcome!

so you dont get directed to its Steam Page? :/

I tried that and just got taken to the Steam Community page for the game :/
---
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298
#8I think I am a phonePosted 6/3/2013 10:40:42 PM
I played fine for a little while but when I logged into steam today it was gone, not letting me redownload either.
---
Paranoia keeps things interesting.
#9Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 6/3/2013 10:59:25 PM
You can follow them on Twitter
https://twitter.com/MMMSociety

Steam update: The client has gone temporarily - part of Steam's normal update process for a game going live. Apologies - it will return.

We don't have an ETA for the Steam client returning, but we're sure it'll be before we're live at 10AM tomorrow (Pacific time).
Expand
---
http://i.imgur.com/VgwJRED.jpg