Are Cores hard to find like costumes or are they rampant?

#1seraphimaxPosted 6/8/2013 12:25:20 PM
Topic. Do they share the same drop rate?
---
"This is not death! It is a sacrifice for humanity to live on!."
~Graham Aker
#2TheGhost808Posted 6/8/2013 12:26:34 PM
Ive had 10+ cores drop and 1 costume
---
i7 3930k @4.0ghz | GA-X79-UP4 | Corsair 850ax | 16gb 1600mhz GSkill Ripjaws | GTX Titan | 240gb + 480gb Corsair SSD 500 Gb HDD| Windows 7 pro 64 | Phantom 410
#3seraphimax(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 12:29:18 PM
Topic was supposed to be "Are Cores hard to find like characters/costumes or are they rampant?" but I can't edit. Anyways how about other artifacts? Do these item benefit from special drop rate?
---
~Graham Aker
#4ModhiriPosted 6/8/2013 12:37:45 PM(edited)
Once you get to the end-game, they start dropping like water. Just running dailies for two days, I've got about half a stash full of yellow adamantium with various stats and I'm not using any significant amount of rarity or special-item boosting equipment. I've actually donated a few duplicates to the crafting vendor for 250 exp each.

According to the tool-tip on your character sheet, artifact drop-rates are affected by your Item Rarity% but they're far less common than cores. In my experience, at least.
#5seraphimax(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 12:38:55 PM
Modhiri posted...
Once you get to the end-game, they start dropping like water. Just running dailies for two days, I've got about half a stash full of yellow adamantium with various stats and I'm not using any significant amount of rarity or special-item boosting equipment.

According to the tool-tip on your character sheet, artifact drop-rates are affected by your Item Rarity% but they're far less common than cores. In my experience, at least.

Okay so I guess it's common, had 5 of these in just a span of 3hrs. Still no costume or hero drop yet though. Can't even use these Cores cause I have to level my crafter to 10 and it costs 200k just to add this to a costume.
---
~Graham Aker
#6ImpurePariahPosted 6/8/2013 2:10:26 PM
Cores are common. But maxing out on cores will be harder.

For example I've gotten cores that give 24spirit, 25spirit, 28spirit.

So for someone trying to max out, finding the highest numbers will take time.
---
We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#7SetzerXPosted 6/8/2013 4:45:52 PM
You are more than likely to find a hundred cores before you can afford the 200k credits to put it in anyway. Not to mention that you need crafter level 10 and at that rank you can only use the M'kraen(sp?) kind.