Confidential Bovine Sector?

#1BatenKalasPosted 6/12/2013 3:36:09 AM
Has anyone on here been there yet? I received a crafting item to create a portal to it yesterday, but that was minutes before the server went down and I appear to have lost it. Boy, that gutted me.

But has anyone here seen it? Visited it? Was there a recommended level? I'm curious to know how silly Marvel Heroes' cow level is.
---
The Review Depot - http://reviewdepot.net
#2seraphimaxPosted 6/12/2013 3:39:03 AM
You need medals right? As of now I think there's no way to get the Rhyno medal cause he's bugged, he won't die.
---
"This is not death! It is a sacrifice for humanity to live on!."
~Graham Aker
#3DejanjiPosted 6/12/2013 3:45:28 AM
www.twitch.tv/navold/c/2361557?t=4m20s
---
I don't give a damn if you don't like me, because I don't like you, because you're not like me.
#4Rand9393Posted 6/12/2013 7:12:42 AM
Can't wait to make this for myself, but where do you get the Rhino and Sabertooth medals from?
---
"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" - J. Robert Oppenheimer
#5I think I am a phonePosted 6/13/2013 1:47:32 AM
rhino is in the construction yard near the beginning of the game as an event boss, the area right beside where venom shows up

and to the guy who lost his item try sending a ticket in someone else here had the same thing happen and he apparently got his back
---
Paranoia keeps things interesting.
#6Cruzader619Posted 6/13/2013 1:52:30 AM
I think I am a phone posted...
rhino is in the construction yard near the beginning of the game as an event boss, the area right beside where venom shows up

and to the guy who lost his item try sending a ticket in someone else here had the same thing happen and he apparently got his back

he means the medallions (gold ones), not the common silver medals
---
"If you commit suicide on this forest, bears will poop on your corpse."
#7I think I am a phonePosted 6/13/2013 3:40:28 AM
ah alright, didnt know there was tougher versions of the event guys.
---
Paranoia keeps things interesting.
#8Rand9393Posted 6/13/2013 6:08:10 AM
Cruzader619 posted...
I think I am a phone posted...

he means the medallions (gold ones), not the common silver medals

Yeah, I meant the gold ones. Thanks though.
---
"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" - J. Robert Oppenheimer