The the angry minions of GameFAQS

#1Siphon_ShaelPosted 7/4/2013 4:11:29 PM
To all those who do not like this game, hate it, bash it, and any other form of negativity. I have a question for you. Why are you here?

If you are so unhappy with the product that is this game, why don't you just stop playing it, stop thinking about it and move on to a game you feel is better? Is your life really being made better by spending so much time and effort just bashing this game or the players who do not share your negative view of this game? Think about it, what do you honestly get from it? If you've already quit, why are you still dedicating so much time and effort into trying to convince others who like this game that it is terrible. They clearly dont agree with you, and no amount of hostilities will ever change that.

Just my opinion, but I feel you are wasting your time here and would be better served elsewhere. And a personal request for those of you with a level head. Please find something better to do with your time. And for those of you without a level head. Flame away.
#2LightBladePosted 7/4/2013 4:17:51 PM
Quite simply, they are here to troll. Every game that comes out has a few dedicated users who say they hate every aspect of the game and they don't play it, yet they troll the board for the game indefinitely. There are still people trolling the Star Wars: The Old Republic board despite saying they quit before it became free to play. That game fell apart in my opinion, and I quit playing a long time ago. I've got no desire to troll the board though.
---
Live tag: Phillyhockeyfan
PSN tag: Flyersfan82
#3Siphon_Shael(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 4:23:26 PM
LightBlade posted...
Quite simply, they are here to troll. Every game that comes out has a few dedicated users who say they hate every aspect of the game and they don't play it, yet they troll the board for the game indefinitely. There are still people trolling the Star Wars: The Old Republic board despite saying they quit before it became free to play. That game fell apart in my opinion, and I quit playing a long time ago. I've got no desire to troll the board though.

Yea I kinda figured as much. Was hoping for more honestly. As for SWTOR. I quit before it went F2P too. It wasnt so much I didnt like the game... I really did. I enjoyed the PVP a lot and thought the voice acting and custom story was awesome. My problem came from being on a bad server that never had enough people to play with. Sadly, I left shortly before the server merges and never went back. So I have no idea how that turned out.
#4deltamiragePosted 7/4/2013 5:30:23 PM
These type of topics never get old..../sarcasm. Get over it already. Just accept there are people who dont enjoy the game. Those people for whatever reason decide to vent that distain here.

You can easily ignore these people if they offend you. Complaining about complainers is one of the most childish ways of dealing with it.
---
But it doesn't matter because Injustice started at 9.
#5SaffronGhostPosted 7/4/2013 5:31:56 PM
deltamirage posted...
You can easily ignore these people

Actually, in these numbers, you can't.
---
Le derp.
#6EVIL CAP AMERICAPosted 7/4/2013 5:52:41 PM
You gotta remember GameFAQs mods bow to trolls and alot of them think its funny/They habitually ignore board trolls for their own sick amusement
---
The [OSMBV] Harbinger of Newbie Death and MODOK Avenger of GameFAQs
Reigning Sorcerer Supreme of the GameFAQs dimension
#7VegetallPosted 7/4/2013 7:11:59 PM
i dont get this post...

i have seen plenty more positive posts about this game then negative or trolls in a post....

there are a few ppl here and there, but i have yet to see a straight out, I HATE THIS GAME...

i personally am finding it hard to play this game, only due to the frame issue, i have a semi decent laptop, and everything turned down, and still im getting horrible performance out of it...

but i have a ton of fun when it is running smoothly...
#8SaffronGhostPosted 7/4/2013 7:48:48 PM(edited)
Use more tripple dots...please...

And somehow make more posts about how your crappy laptop has problems running it...please...
---
Le derp.
#9Robman5000Posted 7/4/2013 8:10:30 PM
Vegetall posted...
i have a semi decent laptop,

Found your problem. I won't charge you this time.
---
Sorry if I came off kinda rude... You might have just experienced a sargasm...
Final Fantasy XI - Sobah - Server - Asura
#10deltamiragePosted 7/4/2013 9:23:38 PM
SaffronGhost posted...
Use more tripple dots...please...

And somehow make more posts about how your crappy laptop has problems running it...please...

This is why no one likes you, you're an example of the worst kind of fanboy. Someone mentions a legitimate problem they have with the game. Then they say they still enjoy playing the game. You latch onto the negative and ignore the positive and attack them.

This seem to be your sole purpose of hanging around this forum. I find posters like you far more annoying than 100 complainers.
---
But it doesn't matter because Injustice started at 9.