Review - 9/10 Story

#1FooFightersFanPosted 2/27/2012 1:15:12 PM
I really enjoyed this game but its silly to give the story 9/10. The story was fine for the type of game it was, and if you're saying 9/10 compared to garbage like Champions of Norrath, then I suppose it could be a 9/10. But in relation to all the other games that are out there, it certainly isn't that good. Also, I wasn't that impressed with the soundtrack - it was fun but and fit the game very well but it wasn't amazing.

Again, I really liked the game. And this post is sort of pointless, but I guess it could open up some discussion? The only real active topics are "need help online"
#2AxzorPosted 3/14/2012 9:37:47 AM
What do you want to discuss?

The story was great for this game. You're a lone knight or a knight with friends on a adventure. Your quest is to save the captured princess' and return the stolen crystal to the king. You travel to volcanoes, swamplands, deserts, ice lands, and alien spaceships. You're fighting all kinds of fun bosses along the way. You stop at different towns/taverns/shops to buy health potions and weapons. It's a simple story for a simple game. It works well together. If you want to compare it to other games, you have to keep in mind that this wasn't created on a huge budget by a major gaming label. This is a indie game.

Whether you like the music or not is your opinion. I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. It fits really well with the art style of the game. I wish I could go back and play this for the first time again. It's one of the few games that I turned up the further I got into a level to hear the music better, instead of turning it down because it was annoying.