no complete walkthrough?

#1-bL1tZ-Posted 7/2/2012 10:42:25 AM
topic
#2AlltraPosted 7/2/2012 11:21:26 PM
To be fair, it's kinda hard to write a complete walkthrough for this game, because it's a rather huge game, and you have two characters with distinctly different scenarios to go through. It's quite an undertaking for a niche, mediocre, albeit fun game. It also has limited appeal, so that's another strike against getting an FAQ made. There just isn't anyone that likes the game enough to put in the time to make such a guide.
---
Is the glass half empty? Is the glass half full? Who cares, fill it up!
#3Anema1986Posted 7/4/2012 5:29:55 AM
also the game is usually too straightforward to get lost
just print the harvest points (search for them on the board), is the most useful thing u need
also check this page
hXXp://guide4gamers.com/hexyz-force-psp-guide/

is the only page i found so far with a cool guide with maps, also it detail all the sidequests and plenty of useful stuff
---
The Worst Of All Evils Is Hope, Cuz It Prolongs The Torment Of Man
#4-bL1tZ-(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2012 1:18:01 PM
well.. thanks..
usually i use walkthrough to find some missable item.
is there any missable item or "thing" in this game?
#5Anema1986Posted 7/4/2012 9:08:19 PM
just a necrosauwar spell and some items in fort faulken (one time access, unless u are playing in hard mode)

and according to the page i gave u, some quests cannot be done after finishing certain phases
---
#6AlltraPosted 7/5/2012 5:59:53 PM
There are missables, yes, but the game has a NG+ feature that allows you to carry over most items, and anything you miss can be acquired on subsequent playthroughs.
---
#7Anema1986Posted 7/5/2012 9:23:41 PM
the NG+ just save your Ragnafacts levels, not the equipment of your other party and spells
---
#8AlltraPosted 7/6/2012 1:02:28 AM
It does though, you just have to remember that it's only for THAT SCENARIO.

I.E. If you beat Cecilia's technically when you NG+ you're not playing Cecilia's Tale again, but a new Levant. NG+ in that instance is more like a carry over bonus, and not the true NG+.

Now, if / when you beat both tales, you'll be able to NG+ and replay either scenario again with all the stuff you acquired at the end of the previous playthrough with that character.
---
#9Anema1986Posted 7/6/2012 6:41:18 AM
With that in mind, is possible to play hard mode on a fresh file?
---
#10AlltraPosted 7/6/2012 10:07:32 PM
Honestly not sure.
---