Unlocking New Weapons?

#1Crimson SkysPosted 10/21/2009 4:29:34 PM
How do I unlock the machine guns and other heavier weapons in the ammunation store? I think I remember the game mentioning a firing range or something like that near the airport where you can test and unlock new weapons but I couldn't find it.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#2Crimson Skys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2009 5:24:25 PM
I think it was called the Liberty City Gun Club.
---
#3P0P0HeAdPosted 10/21/2009 7:35:43 PM
Keep advancing into the game, sooner or later they'll add it to the Ammunation Store. If you complete all Liberty City Gun Club challenges, you get a discount in the Aummunation Store I believe.
#4Crimson Skys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2009 8:04:00 PM
Thanks!
---
#5P0P0HeAdPosted 10/21/2009 8:29:47 PM
Yep. I forgot to mention that you need all Gold medal achievements for the challenges in order to get the discount. And the location for the Liberty City Gun Club should be in your GPS under Odd Jobs.
#6Hunterkiller667Posted 10/21/2009 9:07:14 PM

I don't know about unlocking then in AmmuNation store, but I keep pulling over their vans I see in the city and sometimes they give like AK and flamethrower, pretty cheap way to get weapons.

#7Crimson Skys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2009 12:02:20 AM
When is the micro SMG supposed to be unlocked in the store? I just finished the sniper mission (the one where your supposed to shoot the guy in the white shirt and jeans) and almost every other weapon is unlocked but the micro SMG. Even the full SMG is unlocked.
---
#8QOSMSTRPosted 10/23/2009 6:51:45 AM

the gun club will not show up on the radar, and i cant find it! I just got to the part with thenews lady.

PLZ HELP!

#9D33g0Posted 10/26/2009 6:16:49 AM

blade723 posted...
When is the micro SMG supposed to be unlocked in the store? I just finished the sniper mission (the one where your supposed to shoot the guy in the white shirt and jeans) and almost every other weapon is unlocked but the micro SMG. Even the full SMG is unlocked.

I haven't unlocked it either and I'm much further than the sniper mission. Is it a glitch?

QOSMSTR posted...

the gun club will not show up on the radar, and i cant find it! I just got to the part with thenews lady.

PLZ HELP!

It's here :)