Any news on an Online Play Patch?

#1Justinge3Posted 8/27/2010 5:49:55 PM
inb4peoplebashingmeanddefendingonlineplay

But...REALLY. REALLY. They would get more sales if they did this. Coming from someone who has it. Any news on this?
#2TheDevilsContractPosted 8/27/2010 6:01:39 PM
Nope. I don't think they plan on adding it.
---
GT: XAL | Steam: XAL53
#3shigerufanaticPosted 8/27/2010 6:23:22 PM
Support the community by signing the petition

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/scottp/

---
YOU HAD A SEXY PHASE?!!?!
#4southStarFistPosted 8/27/2010 6:44:35 PM
^ I signed it! I hope we get a free online patch. This game is great, I was really suprised when I played the demo and seen how good this game was. Definitely arcade game of the summer. It should have co-op online. Im sure people will play it. I can go on TMNT right now and wait like 2 minutes and I bet you I'll have at least two people in the room with me.
---
AHHHHHH ATATATATATATATATATA....your already dead >:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6Xnrkumys
#5MossfootxPosted 8/27/2010 9:11:19 PM
I know a half dozen people who WILL NOT BUY IT unless it has multiplayer co-op, because they want to play it with each other and live in separate cities. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm sure the numbers add up.
#6NekoSlavePosted 8/27/2010 10:04:25 PM
There's only 60+ signatures so far? We need to spread the word!
---
wait.castlevania has a story?i thought the only thing that changed was the titles got more pretentious and non-sensical as the series progressed-avengerhawkeye0
#7Offworlder1Posted 8/28/2010 6:13:36 PM
Well I have also signed it, local and online coop should be a requirement for games like this, I don't care about a "release with the film" desire when you leave out a very important feature that will sell the game to players. A game should have accessibility not limitation, and in this case its a "will or will not buy" deal as many including me will not buy this if theres no online coop.

If Castle Crashers, the ninja turtles, and most arcade games have this then why screw yourself over and not include it ? You might claim "its how arcade games were" but that way of thinking is only going to hinder sales and reviews as it has since theres no online coop to go with local.

Give free online coop and you get money, no online coop and you don't get a cent. Make a smart decision Ubisoft.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#8Neo Link1987Posted 8/28/2010 6:18:10 PM
this is not a limitation. Seriously, the lack of online reminds me of my days when I would get friends over and would bust out star fax 64. I'm nay for online play
---
Go suck a fish!
Currently listening to:
#9DalidorPosted 8/28/2010 6:19:49 PM
I think no online is no big deal. Yes it would be nice, but most games come out with strictly online only multiplayer. Ive been super sad to get the feeling that game developers don't seem to believe people play games together in the same room anymore. Online play would be wonderful but im thankful they made a solid game based around couch coop, something thats been terribly lacking in today's gaming market. :)
---
XBox Live GT: Efrem TRR
Current Obsession: Left 4 Dead (Add me, I'm always down for versus!)
#10Offworlder1Posted 8/28/2010 7:13:12 PM
I like local/couch coop as well but the facts are most people can't do that often or their friends are not close by which is why online play is there, just cause couch coop is a ton of fun doesn't justify the lack of connection and the inability to play with live buddies.

It might seem all peaches and cream to you but most people are justified with the anger of no online coop to go with local coop as availability for couch coop is not something everyone has. Some don't have 3 other people who can just come over, stop work and play at their house, or live in a different area then close friends for one reason or another.

Just cause you have the benefit of 3 other people to come over your house doesn't mean everyone does, ever hear of college,work, moving out, and LIFE ?
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"