MorcuCorp HQ, Egypt Mission

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: World Adventures
  3. MorcuCorp HQ, Egypt Mission

User Info: Dig15

Dig15
7 years ago#1

I've finally collected all of the stones needed to bribe the guards, now I need to sneak into the computer room at the HQ and drop them into chest. The only problem is, I have no idea where the HQ is. The map tells me it is someones house, but once I sneak in I see that the family doesn't even own one computer. I cam completely lost. I just want to buy a vacation home...

User Info: Lord_Tash

Lord_Tash
7 years ago#2
There's a room in the house that's outdoors. In it, they'll be one of the holes you can inspect that will open the stairs.

User Info: Dig15

Dig15
7 years ago#3

Thank you for such a speedy reply! It's been bugging me for ages now.

User Info: d4rk_pho3nix

d4rk_pho3nix
7 years ago#4
would like to ask a question regarding the same mission... how do u open the door after going down from the stairs? i've looked everywhere but there's no switch or anything.... thanks

User Info: Ludovico47

Ludovico47
7 years ago#5
I'm having trouble finding the mummitomium, can you tell me where I can find them?

User Info: Yakra88

Yakra88
7 years ago#6
I'm having trouble finding the mummitomium, can you tell me where I can find them?

....They show up right on the town map.
"If she's lying I'll catch her with her pants down...So to speak."

User Info: Zaishi

Zaishi
7 years ago#7
The mummy ore is a rare spawn, it will show up on your map but it's very possible not to see a single one during an entire vacation. You might also find it for sale at the relic store in the market, it doesn't matter if you find it or buy it.

User Info: hockey9927

hockey9927
7 years ago#8

I've found mumitonium by excavating. Although not very often.

1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: World Adventures
  3. MorcuCorp HQ, Egypt Mission

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived