The definitive guide to the Best ending :D

#1Eternal_Abyss_Posted 6/16/2011 9:39:24 AM
Preferably get the Good ending first (following this guide from the start should net you the Good ending either way). Start the story and make sure to choose each of the following conversation options during each mission and make sure to S rank each mission. When you can complete the Side mission "Wayfarer in white" with an S rank (make sure Linna doesn't die and when scanning the three breakable walls hit them carefully, the 'proper wall' will break after a couple of hits whilst the 'fake walls' will shake and someone will say "earthquake" or something).

Continue with the story choosing the following conversation options and S ranking each mission, if all goes well you should receive - a 'Tethis' plant ornament when Orga Angelus bite the dust, a slightly different and extended ending, Sh*zuru's partner card and a module called 'Crimson wing' as well as the best ending title !!

The correct conversation options are as follows thanks to the 'god among men' SeraphicDemon from here on Gfaqs -

Talk to the girl.
The nerve!
You some kind of expert or something?
Actually, I do believe you.
We can handle this.

Leave it to me.
Let's just finish this mission.
Upper option: Sounds good.
Upper option: Not a word.
I'm more worried about the village.

Help Emilia

I don't think so.
Absolutely.
Fine.

Kraz won't be happy.

Real groovy.

We're there.

Followed Yut

Pitch darkness.
Just now, you were like Yut's big sister.

Calm down, you two.
You can't do it alone!

We don't need any help.
Someone very special.
You might be on to something.

More of a nightmare, really.
I can't do it alone.

You need to shape up, Lumia.
Emilia's right.

Don't mention it.
Yut knows what he's doing.
What's the bigger problem?
Which way is she?

I heard her too.
Call for Emilia.
Wake up Emilia!
We came to help you.

Yep.
Weren't you too hard on him?
You okay?!
You are stronger, Yut.

Don't give up.

I blame leadership.
Now that's a load of nonsense.

Many players probably have done this ending anyway and may think "huh !?!" but i had a lot of trouble with this so want to share the knowledge and hopefully spare other players the pain i endured ha,ha.
---
PS:P2 - Abyss level 20
WKC:O - Abyss level 21
#2SeraphicDemonPosted 6/16/2011 2:08:20 PM
Congrats on finally getting it! Now back up that save and NEVER restart again. You don't want to have to go through that nightmare anymore.
---
PS:P2 main: Nova, Human F Lv 200 HU 20 RA 30 FO 24 VA 26
Alt: Valkyrie, CAST F Lv 130 HU 24 RA 10 FO 10 VA 2. Currently farming Psycho Wand and Helga's pic.
#3Yamasaki_ErikkuPosted 6/16/2011 3:00:19 PM
i got this list archived onto my psp in case i forget a while back lol This should probably get stickied for new players.
---
I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
#4Eternal_Abyss_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2011 3:43:24 PM(edited)
Save is backed up believe me !!

I have 'restarted' but not in that sense, copied the new character over this save so i keep everything, i prefer Casts over Humans now that's why :D

You know what the funny thing is, i dare say i would have done this way, way back if i had just done the Wayfarer in white mission, ah well.....

Many thanks again.
---
PS:P2 - Abyss level 20
#5t3hNubPosted 6/16/2011 8:01:18 PM(edited)
You know, I distinctly recall mentioning that you should do the Side Story missions (and S rank them) if you hadn't already. Guess that was the thing that you had neglected to mention and/or do that I was calling you out on.

In any case, congratulations on finally getting your True Ending.
---
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.
#6Eternal_Abyss_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2011 11:24:40 PM
Thanks !! Yes t3hNub you did say that and you where on the money, i guess i was blinded by getting those conversation options right when all it probably would have took was what you said in the first place, humble apologies forwarded :)
---
PS:P2 - Abyss level 30
#7t3hNubPosted 6/17/2011 2:47:58 AM
Thank you, now I can shut my big fat face up about all this and not bully you anymore. Peace.
---
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.
#8Limbo_lagPosted 6/17/2011 6:33:03 AM
Congrats, tis' been a long time coming, but now you can enjoy those crimson wings :D
#9Eternal_Abyss_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 8:15:12 AM
Thanks Limbo, i will enjoy them once i get some S rank armor, just a couple more levels to get before i can run A rank missions, Orpa weave here i come ha,ha, damn holiday tomorrow, maybe i could sneak my PSP into my suitcase............ :D
---
PS:P2 - Abyss level 53
#10AyuviurPosted 6/17/2011 4:16:15 PM
Do you need to answer ALL the questions the way you've listed above?
Or can you skip a few?
---
I'm complex and layered, like an onion made of mystery