To sum up the online community of pspo2 as of right now....

#1UnlimitedSpardaPosted 3/1/2011 11:30:28 PM
*puts hand on mouth*
*makes loud fart noise*

I think that sums it up.
Good legit players are the minority.
Even just legit average players too.
Time to queue up Rift and GE:B.

peace out.

/endrant
---
PSPo2 Character: Fenrir-Male-Human lvl 200(Class: Hunter lvl 30, Vanguard lvl 27, Force lvl 11, Ranger lvl 10)
#2CeruleanGamerPosted 3/1/2011 11:39:19 PM
/continues to play other games until Infinity in English comes out.
---
Main: Asuka- Lv.200- All Lv.30 Type. 100% Costume collector. Titles: 250. Rare weapon: 107/112. Weapons collected: 94.32%. Currently hunting: Kamui
#3Super SlashPosted 3/1/2011 11:45:17 PM
/continues to level up until Infinity in English comes out.
#4DonGambiniPosted 3/1/2011 11:59:48 PM
It sucks that the fan base.. or rather a good portion that probably don't have/or bought the actual game are polluting the online community with retarded room names and seeking attention through what seems like a moot way to impress anyone.

I wonder.. who'd actually pay money for this game just to act stupid online rather than enjoy the grind/farming element with friends

Of course.. if you get things for free, you're just gonna do it for the hell of it and annoy/troll others
---
Live GT- Karellioni, PSP2- Ichiro lvl 160 Newman
use valid game created data for all my sessions.
#5MrChico423Posted 3/2/2011 12:00:14 AM
/continues to attempt to find a party that doesnt consist of horny basement dwellers or hackers.
---
XBL: DraconianSlthr
#6SeraphicDemonPosted 3/2/2011 12:35:52 AM
Basement dwellers haha! Whenever I see one of those "I need a GF" rooms I can't help but imagine what some of these people must look like that they have to resort to trying to pick up girls online in this game. I mean really I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time where I live, so its not like its hard to pick up someone in real life even if you look like a baboons ass.
---
PS:P2 main: Nova, Human F Lv 166 HU 20 RA 25 FO 10 VA 25
Alts: Lucinda, Newman F Lv 100 HU 10 RA 10 FO 16 VA 5. Valkyrie, CAST F Lv 102 HU 15 RA 10 FO 10 VA 2
#7MrChico423Posted 3/2/2011 12:56:35 AM(edited)
@SeraphicDemon

Lol. I love what u said there. But you're right. It's not hard at all to go outside, go to a mall, bar, bookstore, somewhere, and chill and meet new ppl and possibly score a gf. Lol and if one of them guys pulls up they only like a specific race.... its easy to catch a bus or drive to an area full of those ppl lol.

edit: most likely like this:
http://www.allmotivated.com/pictures/Demotivational-pictures-basement_Dweller.jpg
---
#8SeraphicDemonPosted 3/2/2011 1:05:36 AM(edited)
Almost any girl will date you If you can afford to pay for dinner, cuz most women are basically golddiggers. They don't care if you're but ugly if you have cash. If you're broke and ugly though, then you're out of luck. And I guess that's what most of the people in those rooms are. Broke and ugly. There are some women who will ask you out and actually pay for you (doesn't work if you aren't cute though, sorry baboons ass faced guy), but they are as rare as finding a real girl in this game.

That picture is hilarious. But I know a guy who looks a lot like that in real life who has a hot gf. So there's hope for even basement dwellers.
---
Alts: Lucinda, Newman F Lv 100 HU 10 RA 10 FO 16 VA 5. Valkyrie, CAST F Lv 102 HU 15 RA 10 FO 10 VA 2
#9MrChico423Posted 3/2/2011 1:21:05 AM
Lol its not that hard to get a hot girl. My ex is hot, fiance is hot. I consider myself an average looking fellow(cant believe i just said fellow lol). Lol my fiance doesnt even like me spending money on her and tries to spend money on me.... I find that awkward so i tell her not to. But if any of u sad desperate ppl who look for gf's on a game are reading thing..... u see that opening in ur room or basement? Thats called a door.... go out that door.... then work ur way to the one that leads to the outside of your house.... walk out that one too. :) meet some ppl. catch some air, meet a nice girl.
---
#10SeraphicDemonPosted 3/2/2011 1:30:52 AM
I personally think I look weird, www.myspace.com/paragonofchaos. That's me. I get hit on by hot chicks a lot though, unfortunately most of them are incredibly stupid and I find stupidity to be a huge turnoff no matter how hot they may be. Its not hard to meet a girl, meeting a girl I actually want to be with is the hard part.
---