hi guys does anyone legit still play?(ps im new)

#1metalkinightPosted 9/14/2012 6:15:01 AM
hi guys im was looking four a active group of legits because its all most sick how many people go from level:1-200 in minutes i just got this yesterday
name:elizabeth lily
im a real girl and uses my bro psn(he passed away 2months ago after he paid four this)
i just wanna have fun:]
---
megan's black fc:0218-8028-0381
ABC member here two help you:]
#2HeavensEndPosted 9/14/2012 6:54:37 AM
Sorry to hear about your bro.
In all honesty you've bought this game at a bad time...
It's dead, a year 1/2 ago it was brilliant, but all the good legit players have either moved on or gone to infinity, as a matter of fact you'd be better off getting infinity. This game is plagued with modded noobs and hackers.

In infinity sega bans hacker immediately and there are alot of good Japanese players on there, and they don't mind chillin with English players (the ones I played with anyway). On psp2 it could take hours to find a good party but on infinity it takes a matter of minutes.

But since you've got psp2 and wanna play it avoid coloured names, before you go online back up your save data via PS3, PC or another memory stick if you have access to them. If a person has joined your party and is doing a ridiculous amount of damage while attacking normally, kick them from your party. If a person has a different skin mod i.e. Nano, my synth etc... kick them. Also you can't get hacked if you make your own party, but if you enter another party with hackers they can seriously mess your data up.

Anyway good luck and I really mean that.
Seriously this game has died.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
It hurts, she said.
#3ExoraniusPosted 9/14/2012 8:23:21 AM
I'm still around, for what it's worth. There's also Jace, Diana, Ryoko, Lazy-K, and a few others I can't name right now. Good luck.
#4JCrimson95Posted 9/14/2012 9:44:12 AM
Exoranius posted...
I'm still around, for what it's worth. There's also Jace, Diana, Ryoko, Lazy-K, and a few others I can't name right now. Good luck.

Diana still plays! ?

And TC. Ill join ya just let me know when your gonna play and ill join
---
If You Don't Stand For Something. You May Fall For Anything. - Psn Jalenhead95
#5WanderingBishopPosted 9/14/2012 10:16:08 AM
HeavensEnd posted...
all the good legit players have either moved on or gone to infinity.

Implying
---
PSPo2: Bishop, Cast.
Opinionated
#6HeavensEndPosted 9/14/2012 10:29:15 AM
WanderingBishop posted...
HeavensEnd posted...

Implying

It's mostly true. I know two legits who still play and that's Shawn and Jace. And maybe Kairi I'd mention Dante but I don't know if he still plays, among other things.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
It hurts, she said.
#7metalkinight(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 12:08:21 PM
ok thanks
---
megan's black fc:0218-8028-0381
ABC member here two help you:]
#8WanderingBishopPosted 9/14/2012 9:20:40 PM
HeavensEnd posted...
WanderingBishop posted...
HeavensEnd posted...

Implying

It's mostly true. I know two legits who still play and that's Shawn and Jace. And maybe Kairi I'd mention Dante but I don't know if he still plays, among other things.

I... I still play sometimes... ;~;
---
PSPo2: Bishop, Cast.
Opinionated
#9sephiroth1491Posted 9/15/2012 1:30:35 AM
Well i recently started playing again, my character is Kon if you ever see me.
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 ///
"There's no room left in heaven and there's sure no room in hell, yeah" - Bad Religion
#10t3hNubPosted 9/15/2012 1:52:30 AM
I'd play but the last few times I tried Infrastructure the game was unplayable due to wildly fluctuating lag, even while hosting solo. Maybe I'll fire it up again one of these days just for the sake of argument and to remind myself why I stopped trying in the first place.
---
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.