Played this for the first time in 10 months...

#1HomerS742Posted 10/15/2011 2:42:40 PM

Hey everyone. I've been playing GE Wii for the last 10 months or so after playing this game for about 3-4 months. Sorry if I suck. I used to play under the tag "E V C", but now I play as HankScorpio. Let me know if any of you have ever seen me on or if anyone wants to play sometime. I'm gonna play this until GE:R comes out.

Here's some vids I posted from my first few rounds back. Feel free to check them out.

First one back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvifYbDIQM0

Second one (part 1 of 2 due to excessive length): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBDTtbl-UCI

Second one (part 2 of 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yleHjMKmpEc

Round 3 (my best yet since coming back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1iPl_B3lJk

#2chili999Posted 10/16/2011 10:20:31 AM
wanna be buds ? :D
---
Goldeneye- 0896-4768-6155= [DA]chili
cod4-202437397203= OpalOnix
#3HomerS742(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2011 2:11:18 PM
Ha. What's you FC? The one in your sig?
#4chili999Posted 10/16/2011 7:29:18 PM
lol yep, wats yours bro? maybe we'll work together in this game lol
---
Goldeneye- 0896-4768-6155= [DA]chili
cod4-202437397203= OpalOnix
#5link593Posted 10/17/2011 8:00:30 AM
noobies
---
i r nawt teh wwe edge
CrossFit
#6HomerS742(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2011 2:47:03 PM
@Chili - I'll post my FC tonight or tomorrow.
#7Cubfan082Posted 10/25/2011 9:07:39 AM
Impressions:

You have played to much Goldeneye.

I am sure if you were good once at MWR then you can become good again, but yeah, looks like you have played too much GE.

Are you getting MWii3?

The hip-fire first plus awful use of the frag grenades are the biggest give aways when it comes to players crossing over from GE to CoD games. You never got BL:OPs right?
---
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu
#8HomerS742(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 1:24:01 PM

Cubfan082 posted...
Impressions:

You have played to much Goldeneye.

I am sure if you were good once at MWR then you can become good again, but yeah, looks like you have played too much GE.

Are you getting MWii3?

The hip-fire first plus awful use of the frag grenades are the biggest give aways when it comes to players crossing over from GE to CoD games. You never got BL:OPs right?

Yeah I probably did play too much GE Wii.... Gonna get GE:R on the PS3 on release day.

I will not be getting MW3 for the Wii. I've been playing Black Ops on the PS3 for the last week or so. That might be my new FPS console...

So are you saying I should NOT hip-fire first? .ADS adds an extra bit of time that I feel can get me killed...

And not all of my frags are bad. I used to be GREAT with frags on MWR. I feel I'm pretty great with them on GE Wii as well. If you're commenting on the fact that sometimes I just throw them randomly that's because I figure I may as well use them before I die. If you're talking about the fact that I under-threw a lot of them in those vids, it's because the game mechanics are MUCH different between GE and CoD.

#9Cubfan082Posted 10/27/2011 2:08:01 PM
HomerS742 posted...

Yeah I probably did play too much GE Wii.... Gonna get GE:R on the PS3 on release day.I will not be getting MW3 for the Wii. I've been playing Black Ops on the PS3 for the last week or so. That might be my new FPS console...So are you saying I should NOT hip-fire first? .ADS adds an extra bit of time that I feel can get me killed...And not all of my frags are bad. I used to be GREAT with frags on MWR. I feel I'm pretty great with them on GE Wii as well. If you're commenting on the fact that sometimes I just throw them randomly that's because I figure I may as well use them before I die. If you're talking about the fact that I under-threw a lot of them in those vids, it's because the game mechanics are MUCH different between GE and CoD.

I was talking about the poor cooking combined with bad toss angles.

But yeah, you seem to be hipfiring at ranges where ADS appeared more appropriate, and when in Close it was an all out weapon unloading.

It was easier to ADS in BLOPS with the SoH PRO, but I still did in in Close especially when the enemy gave me their back.
---
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu