You sound hurt lol

Did I offend your love for the PS4?
---
#1 Cactus
#12Capitan_KidPosted 6/15/2013 10:56:25 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
You sound hurt lol

Did I offend your love for the PS4?

So this is the part where instead of admitting you were wrong you back into a corner and throw petty remarks. A shame you never received a proper education in admitting defeat
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#13EX_BortthogPosted 6/15/2013 2:35:26 PM
I admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong

You cant call someone out from 8 days ago and go "nope" after new information is released, its the epitome of dickery
---
#1 Cactus
#14ILikesCheesePosted 6/20/2013 6:49:23 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...
You cant call someone out from 8 days ago and go "nope" after new information is released, its the epitome of dickery

Nah, the second post in this thread is the epitome of "dickory." And nonsense too.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#15EX_BortthogPosted 6/20/2013 10:30:08 PM
Its nonsense now

Made sense then
---
#1 Cactus
#16Capitan_KidPosted 6/21/2013 12:06:16 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
I admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong

You made a bad call and now you gotta own up to it. Simple as that. Don't fight it because you're still eating that crow
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#17EX_BortthogPosted 6/21/2013 2:11:46 AM
You made a bad call and now you gotta own up to it. Simple as that. Don't fight it because you're still eating that crow

It wasn't a "bad call" then because all the tech was PS3 quality and the damn system itself was nonexisting

Its like trying to call someone out a week after he buys a shiny new thing then someone hits his car

Did he need the money then? No
Does he need the money now? Yes
Could he have known someone would hit his car? No
Is it right to call him out for buying said thing? No
---
#1 Cactus
#18ILikesCheesePosted 6/21/2013 8:08:51 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

It wasn't a "bad call" then because all the tech was PS3 quality and the damn system itself was nonexisting

You are the only person* who I have heard say this. NO ONE compared the PS4 tech to that of the PS3. Criticism was lobbied at the GAMES, not the SYSTEM. Grow up, get a clue, and stop acting like a 15 year old who thinks he knows everything.

* Feel free to insert your favorite derogatory expletive as an alternative! :D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#19EX_BortthogPosted 6/21/2013 8:28:02 AM
Its funny but me and almost everyone I talked to all agreed at the time a PS4 was a glorified PS3
---
#1 Cactus
#20JitawaPosted 6/29/2013 1:51:13 PM
I'm not sure why anyone would be excited about this. You can already play Planetside 2 on the PC (it's free), and it's kinda crap. People talk about Dust being pay to win, planetside is ten times worse. You don't have to wait for a console to figure that out either. Feel free to pick it up for PC, it's been out over a year now I think.