Lol...

#1TheEndOfDreamsPosted 6/12/2013 3:03:04 AM
You thought red line snipers were scum.. Gotta love tanks in their spawn way behind redline sniping from a mountain top
---
The Spirit Of The Warrior Will Always Be With You
Kick This Player?
#2EX_BortthogPosted 6/12/2013 4:23:10 AM
Your late to the party

We have flat soda and some stale cookies
---
#1 Cactus
#3GoTeamLexanaPosted 6/12/2013 8:13:45 AM
In general, if you wanna pad your K/D, just hop into someones tank for some trolol good times. Tanks aren't invincible but in alot of the random matches, everyone is so disorganized and they can't handle it. So if you were to take it a step further and hide behind the redline, I could see how that may cause tears, lol.
#4slim123121Posted 6/12/2013 9:07:39 AM
Mod the tank to have 2 Missile launchers and a railgun.
long distance tank sniping.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 2838 8458 6134
PM me your friend code through gamefacts
#5Lum_the_MadPosted 6/12/2013 11:20:32 AM
Tanks are good, but highly visisible and realitively weak unless your using a proto tank behind the red line. Honestly I think a proto sniper gets more kills and is safer. It's far easier to hit with a sniper rifle than a rail gun at super long range as well. Most tank snipers are lucky get a dozen kills by the end of the match, while a good riffle can get 20+ easily.

Plus tanks just scream orbital, few people waste an orbital on a single sniper and anything short of an oribtal isn't really going to kill a red line proto sniper. They can usually take at least two head shots before they even lose shields.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#6Realtalk_CloverPosted 6/12/2013 1:50:50 PM
Theres no such thing as a proto tank. The highest tank we have currently is standard
#7highsummoner1Posted 6/12/2013 10:30:34 PM
I agree; there's nothing more cowardly. actually that type of behavior contributes to ruining what should be great games. there will always be someone messing up what should be a good thing. CCP could help by maybe disabling kills and deaths when behind the red line, like a neutral zone. I say 'To each their own', but there's some things that just aren't cool to be doing when you're playing with other people. this is one of those things that may be legal, but isn't cool...
---
"Ye shall be as gods"
#8Lum_the_MadPosted 6/13/2013 12:15:37 AM
Meh there are a lot of ways to farm out kills in ways that no one can respond. CCP attempts to fix some of the issues but fails utterly in most cases. The whole cloaking thing is a good clue. CCP made you spawn invisible to negate the spawn death problem, were your body would show up 2-3 seconds before you could control it. Sadly if you target an area your sights will still turn red on an invisible person who just spawned in. So spawn killing is still going strong, even if it's not quite as easy.

Dropships in general are another one of those 'cowardly curs' by your guys descriptions. Their nearly impervious to small arms fire and it's generally hard to aim up on a lot of vehicles and weapons. Never mind the fact they can fly high enough to be out of range of all weapons in the game, or fly past the infantry red line. A half decent drop ship is harder to kill than even a red line tank because they move very fast and have several 'safe area's they can hide in. Plus it's pretty much impossible to hit one with an oribital on purpose unless the pilot is asleep at the wheel.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#9EX_BortthogPosted 6/13/2013 1:50:05 PM(edited)
CCP could help by maybe disabling kills and deaths when behind the red line, like a neutral zone. I say 'To each their own', but there's some things that just aren't cool to be doing when you're playing with other people. this is one of those things that may be legal, but isn't cool...

This is dumb logic because you can't see your redline and if you get pushed to it you'd have 0 chance to fight out of it because your opponents can see it and destroy you the second you cross it, meanwhile you are firing blanks wasting ammo as you hope you cross it

A half decent drop ship is harder to kill than even a red line tank because they move very fast and have several 'safe area's they can hide in.

*carving notches in my Wrykomi Swarm Launcher*

Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, my knife is loud as is the paper bags you call "impossible kills" when they hit the ground
---
#1 Cactus
#10highsummoner1Posted 6/13/2013 2:27:33 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...
CCP could help by maybe disabling kills and deaths when behind the red line, like a neutral zone. I say 'To each their own', but there's some things that just aren't cool to be doing when you're playing with other people. this is one of those things that may be legal, but isn't cool...

This is dumb logic because you can't see your redline and if you get pushed to it you'd have 0 chance to fight out of it because your opponents can see it and destroy you the second you cross it, meanwhile you are firing blanks wasting ammo as you hope you cross it

Indeed we would need to know what the line is or that idea wouldn't work. there must be some remedy for the situation seeing that many people refuse to be good little boys and girls.
---
"Ye shall be as gods"