Lol...

#11TheEndOfDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:29:20 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...

A half decent drop ship is harder to kill than even a red line tank because they move very fast and have several 'safe area's they can hide in.

*carving notches in my Wrykomi Swarm Launcher*

Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, my knife is loud as is the paper bags you call "impossible kills" when they hit the ground

+1
---
The Spirit Of The Warrior Will Always Be With You
Kick This Player?
#12GoTeamLexanaPosted 6/13/2013 4:30:08 PM
Lum_the_Mad posted...

Dropships in general are another one of those 'cowardly curs' by your guys descriptions. Their nearly impervious to small arms fire and it's generally hard to aim up on a lot of vehicles and weapons. Never mind the fact they can fly high enough to be out of range of all weapons in the game, or fly past the infantry red line. A half decent drop ship is harder to kill than even a red line tank because they move very fast and have several 'safe area's they can hide in. Plus it's pretty much impossible to hit one with an oribital on purpose unless the pilot is asleep at the wheel.

Not many peeps fly dropships though. I personally can't even figure out HOW to fly them, lol. In their case, it'd be handy to have a nice little tutorial pve mission to teach you how to fly them.
#13TheEndOfDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:35:14 PM
GoTeamLexana posted...
Not many peeps fly dropships though. I personally can't even figure out HOW to fly them, lol. In their case, it'd be handy to have a nice little tutorial pve mission to teach you how to fly them.

Its actually not that hard just take it real slow and lightly tap the control sticks or you're going to have a bad time
---
The Spirit Of The Warrior Will Always Be With You
Kick This Player?
#14Toho2Posted 6/14/2013 5:26:02 PM
And the bad thing about free to chose games: people use a tactic the wrong way. And snipers will always be my rage.
---
-I like to explode stuff and set things on fire!-
#15EX_BortthogPosted 6/14/2013 7:01:05 PM
there must be some remedy for the situation seeing that many people refuse to be good little boys and girls.

And the bad thing about free to chose games: people use a tactic the wrong way. And snipers will always be my rage.

And them shooting from areas you can't reach is a wrong and bad tactic? Please continue running around in the open while I watch you die :P

It will amuse me because in your head you are justified because you are "playing the game right" and "they are using wrong tactics to not die".

I'll never understand scrubs, its always the same. "I can't stop him/her from doing something that beats me, so I'll calm him bad for doing that thing I can't stop"
---
#1 Cactus