The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

have 332,820 SP, what to spend on?

#1Toho2Posted 6/18/2013 6:31:24 PM
I'm saving for complex shield extender, enhanced shield recharger, enhanced damage mods, basic frame Minmatar MK.0.
---
-I like to explode stuff and set things on fire!-
#2EX_BortthogPosted 6/18/2013 9:37:21 PM
Logi LAV

Be a Dust Runner. I'm doing it because I have all my basic needs and all thats left is fluff to me, such as gun passives, complex armor/shields, suit passives

I don't need complex armor/shields because I run 2 complex reppers and having 600 shields that recharge at 20 a second is painfully slow and slows my ground movement down by waiting those extra 20 seconds
---
#1 Cactus
#3highsummoner1Posted 6/21/2013 5:03:06 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Logi LAV

Be a Dust Runner. I'm doing it because I have all my basic needs and all thats left is fluff to me, such as gun passives, complex armor/shields, suit passives

I don't need complex armor/shields because I run 2 complex reppers and having 600 shields that recharge at 20 a second is painfully slow and slows my ground movement down by waiting those extra 20 seconds

murder taxi bortthog? for some reason that sounds like you. lately those things are turning this game from a FPS to a driving game. it's hard to find matches lately where everyone knows they're playing Dust and not Need For Speed. though it's quit a way to grief/troll. it certainly pisses people off.
---
"Ye shall be as gods"
#4EX_BortthogPosted 6/21/2013 7:26:36 AM
murder taxi bortthog? for some reason that sounds like you

Whats that mean? Do I know you? lol

Regardless, I have my proto HMG, proto heavy, advanced medium and proto swarms. Logi LAV is just something to do for fun/my friends to use for fun as another role added to my list and tbh its worth the not even 220k SP lol
---
#1 Cactus