Anyone want to play with me.

#1IncomingF5Posted 6/27/2013 10:01:25 AM
I played last night twice and didn't really know what to do. I was playing for like half the game before I realized you had to hack stuff. I dont even know if that is true. Just saw some stations where you can hack it.

Thing is, I was playing more like a TDM and I need somebody with a mic that understands the game to tell me what things to buy. I bought like some weaponry updates and some kit or suit upgrades cant remember but the thing is, I dont know how that helped me or anything. Plus I don't know what anything does.

Just post your name. My name on the Dust game is Geasus Maximus.
#2highsummoner1Posted 6/27/2013 10:16:05 AM
this game is rough on new people. you'll need a crew to run with to help you out. I'll add and invite you tonight. what times do you like to play? what time zone?
---
"Ye shall be as gods"
#3IncomingF5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:16:58 PM
I usually play at night after midnight eastern and I dont know what the hell I am doing.
#4highsummoner1Posted 6/27/2013 4:14:11 PM
most of my guys usually get on around 10 eastern including myself. start by taking the time to read everything. what makes this game so fun is the skill system and large amount of different equipment and tactics that can be used. go through all the menus and read. check out all the skills in the skill list, pushing triangle to see info on everything, followed by L2 and R2 to scroll through tabs. there's lots of info and decisions to be made. I'll keep an eye out for ya and pick you up if I can. do you know how to join squads and chat? keep an eye on your mail and 'Notifications'
---
"Ye shall be as gods"