interesting sucessive kills we've all had.

#1operator879Posted 6/30/2013 6:03:26 PM
basically this topic will be about any manner of successive kills against enemy players anyone may have had that they feel like mentioning on here.

mine was today in a skirmish merc battle we were losing NULL B and there were 4 enemies i saw on the indication so i tossed a locust grenade which killed one and damaged 2 of the remainder. i then proceeded to gun down the 2 idiots while they tried to keep hacking the console. after i smoked their butts the last guy saw me and we shot it out. I killed him but was then hit by the same opening kill i got on the group via an enemy's locust grenade lol. still kinda funny how i managed a 4 kill chain like that.
---
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=two
#2EX_BortthogPosted 6/30/2013 6:54:34 PM
My personal favorite: running balls deep into an enemy group and mashing orbital

No killstreak like a post suicide mass homicide
---
#1 Cactus
#3Realtalk_CloverPosted 6/30/2013 6:54:56 PM
Quadruple kill via remote explosive on a capture point. I replant the explosive, and surely enough, more people come. I collect multiple double-kills and some single kills. All in all, i get about 10 kills in a 3 minute window with just remote explosives.

People just dont learn i guess
#4operator879(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 7:04:00 PM
there r remote explosives in this? yikes i'd better watch the surroundings then.
---
#5darthsniderPosted 6/30/2013 9:49:09 PM
Realtalk_Clover posted...
Quadruple kill via remote explosive on a capture point. I replant the explosive, and surely enough, more people come. I collect multiple double-kills and some single kills. All in all, i get about 10 kills in a 3 minute window with just remote explosives.

People just dont learn i guess

Stuff like this would be my favorite kills too.
---
PSN: Darth_Snider
#6Lum_the_MadPosted 6/30/2013 11:32:29 PM
It was way back in the old pre-Uprising days but I was running a logistic starter suit. Start of a skirmish match I call in my free LAV, drive up to the farthest capture point and proceed to kill three enemies on my own.

First kill I ran him over, 2nd kill I swapped the turret and gunned him down with the blaster turret. Third Kill I ditched the car with extreemly low health, circled around and shot the last guy in the back who for some reason just kept firing at the car....

Died a few seconds later after hacking the point but still. 3 kills in a free logi suit was a great way to start a match. Plus I'm sure I made some people really angry because they were not using free suits. For those of you who might not remember, LAV"s kind of sucked back then. They were rolling death traps. Any AV weapon at all would blow them up in one shot pretty much.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#7IncomingF5Posted 6/30/2013 11:58:00 PM
Im at A and on the side where you can stand on the ledge and shoot straight into where the dudes spawn. I literally just sit still and shoot and got like 6 or 7 kills in a row. My best was 9 but it wasnt that moment.

But I just sat still and more and more guys came and died.
#8operator879(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 7:45:27 PM
had a good match today in the match where e, a and d r close to each other. i chose a sniper setup and managed to help my teammates when it was needed while they attempted a move on d. i then saw e get hacked but i'd gone undetected. i swap out to the amarr heavy suit and go to work to hound the opposition and manage to recapture it eventually. close to the end of the battle i get hit from behind ( back in my sniping kit ) by an enemy that happens to be a sniper as well. i get mad at that and swap back to heavy but i end up meleeing the bastard instead of having to expend bullets. probably would've have been funnier to snipe him back.
---
#9TheEndOfDreamsPosted 7/2/2013 11:35:41 PM(edited)
Was playing tdm for fun found a small group holed up in a corner. I got to the platform above took out my nova knifes and jumped down. First guy spots me but i quickly knife him and the others are all distracted with my cannon fodder team mates. First I knife the logi with the rep tool then I knife the heavy (took 2 full charges). Last of the group ran out in the open so I sprint after him and knife him. I sprint to cover since his team was shooting at me to find another guy facing away from me so I knife him and for my final kill switched to my scrambler rifle and gunned down a guy who chased me.
---
The Spirit Of The Warrior Will Always Be With You
Kick This Player?
#10highsummoner1Posted 7/4/2013 10:31:19 AM
getting a good close up flank on a group of enemies with a Heavy/HMG while they're concentrating on your team from another direction is always a fun slaughter!
---
"Ye shall be as gods"