interesting sucessive kills we've all had.

#11silent0ne456Posted 7/8/2013 1:15:02 PM
The dropship dropped my LAV on the unsuspected player
#12Lum_the_MadPosted 7/8/2013 2:56:55 PM
LAV's falling on people is always funny, especially if they kill you while your waiting for it and get squashed after your dead.

Recently though I've had a blast with cheap suits and remote explosives. Nothin like placing some explosives and luring people to get blown up. People never wonder why you pop around a corner, spray a group and run away.....

Even more cruel tactic is putting remotes near dead guys to blow them both up after a medic picks them up....

remotes = laughs, even when you blow yourself up.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#13deadly_shotzPosted 7/10/2013 10:50:05 PM
i had a plasma cannon and i was reloading. a guy with a scout dropsuit with an assault scrambler rifle chased after me. then i said, screw it. oi changed to my scrambler pistol and he came out of nowhere spraying to catch me if i ran. thats when i aimed at his head, shot once, and that was the end of him. then i shot my plasma cannon at a random wall and i threw a grenade oin the air. the locust grenade fell into (glitch?) an enemy dropship.and the plasma cannon blew up 5 people in a tight space. then the genade exploded.12 kill streak and then i laid a precision strike on an enemy spawn point. turns out i guessed right, people were hiding cloaked so 4 more kills.
#14operator879(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 12:06:39 PM
silent0ne456 posted...
The dropship dropped my LAV on the unsuspected player

I did this to myself yesterday by not paying enough attention to where i was standing compared to where the dropship was going to drop my baloch-impact and got myself squished lol.
---
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=two