Holdsquare Reaper Dynamics wants you.

#41Realtalk_CloverPosted 7/20/2013 7:51:07 PM
Bortthog is not "wanting to punch someone" because your husband brought you up as an example of a hearing impaired person in the clan. He "wants to punch someone" for two reasons.

The first is because he clearly doesnt like the term drama llama, i share the opinion that its a really silly thing to say, almost along the lines of calling someone a dookie-head in the list of childish things to call someone.

The other reason is Kago is calling him a drama llama after your husband was making a scene about you being brought into the thread when he was the one to do it and noone cared enough to respond.

You injure me with your words, i think ive been quite civil, far from a troll.

I did not say you were let in because they pitied you, i was making the case that one of two things is true.

1. HSRD cares more about player ability and teamwork than headsets, in which case two-way headset communication is not 100% necessary, as evidenced by yourself being let into the clan, likely based on your ability as a player.

or

2. HSRD cares more about headsets than player ability and teamwork, and your being let into the clan was a special exception because you are the TC's wife, or special treatment because you are handicapped.

HSRD clearly didnt let you in because you had good headset communication ability (due to your unfortunate condition), so either you are a good player/teammate despite your communication handicap, which proves my point, or you were given special treatment because of your relation to your husband and/or because of your handicap.

I was not in any way making fun of you, or your condition, i even made this disclaimer in the very same post.
-

That makes two reading comprehension errors in one post, maybe you should cool your head a bit and reread the thread.
#42KagoJunichiroPosted 7/20/2013 8:24:39 PM
Welcome to the ignore list EX_Bortthog. I encourage others to do the same, as there doesn't seem to be any point in talking with this person.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#43KagoJunichiroPosted 7/20/2013 8:27:10 PM
Just to be clear, I have nothing against anyone in Hold Square Reaper Dynamics, or the group itself.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#44pixiestyx013Posted 7/20/2013 8:31:40 PM
KagoJunichiro posted...
Some people in this topic are really pathetic. There should've been no drama in a topic such as this.

Where is he saying someone's name?

On the other hand Ex_Bortthog is the one that quoted my husband and then used the term drama lamma and then said it makes him want to punch somebody. Even if though I'm sure he won't it does come off as violence.

Seriously though just drop this whole thing. No more posts as it has gotten out of hand.

Reapers do not discriminate against anyone. Yes they have rules. Yes rules do get bent. But they really are a great set of fun players. As I said before if you don't agree that is perfectly fine. Make your own clan and invite everyone under the sun. That is your right just as it is our right to require having people use headset.

Realtalk and Ex I have no ill will towards either of you. Im sure you are both great players and having your own point of view is fine too. As this is a public forum.
But seriously let us just drop it and move on OK. Please :-)
#45EX_BortthogPosted 7/21/2013 1:21:06 AM
Kago uses the ignore list? Thats petty as hell yo lol

Where is he saying someone's name?

He doesn't have to, see: Just to be clear, I have nothing against anyone in Hold Square Reaper Dynamics, or the group itself.

Also

On the other hand Ex_Bortthog is the one that quoted my husband and then used the term drama lamma and then said it makes him want to punch somebody. Even if though I'm sure he won't it does come off as violence.

He was being a MASSIVE drama queen, to the point YOU got involved in something no one cared if you were mentioned because you were irrelevant to the actual conversation at that time. If thats not being a drama queen I'unno what is

Seriously though just drop this whole thing. No more posts as it has gotten out of hand.

Says the person who made an account to join the conversation. :/
---
#1 Cactus
#46bastard247Posted 7/22/2013 10:18:40 AM
Has the TC even posted since his "wife" made a new account and started posting? Oh, that's right he hasn't. Interesting
---
PSN: SolomonGrungy
http://romanforum.b1.jcink.com/
#47Realtalk_CloverPosted 7/22/2013 11:06:52 AM
Good call, didnt even notice that
#48darthsniderPosted 7/22/2013 10:42:36 PM
I still don't see why people need to be criticizing the goings-on of clans they're not a part of?
---
PSN: Darth_Snider
#49bastard247Posted 7/26/2013 8:02:29 PM
It's simple. When you post on an open forum you're going to hear other people's opinions. Personally I dont care what rules a corp has. The corp I'm in only has two rules; you have to have a mic and you have to be cool to talk to. Games are meant to be fun and this game is more fun when you have people to talk to. If you dont like the rules of a corp then dont join it. Or better yet, make your own corp with whatever rules you want. I mean, you could even make a no mics rule since some of you players without mics are feeling persecuted lol
---
PSN: SolomonGrungy
http://romanforum.b1.jcink.com/
#50darthsniderPosted 7/27/2013 1:35:51 AM
bastard247 posted...
It's simple. When you post on an open forum you're going to hear other people's opinions. Personally I dont care what rules a corp has. The corp I'm in only has two rules; you have to have a mic and you have to be cool to talk to. Games are meant to be fun and this game is more fun when you have people to talk to. If you dont like the rules of a corp then dont join it. Or better yet, make your own corp with whatever rules you want. I mean, you could even make a no mics rule since some of you players without mics are feeling persecuted lol

"cool to talk to"

Define "cool."
Do all of the officers of your corp have the same definition of "cool?"
What if officers have a dispute about the alleged "coolness" of a prospective member?

OR

People can just leave how TC and his corp run things alone. Novel concept.
---
PSN: Darth_Snider
More topics from this board...
This or Destiny???????ShinCougar29/13 12:03PM