Well interesting glitch

#1TheEndOfDreamsPosted 7/3/2013 1:34:44 AM
I spawned completely invisible to other players and my own weapons didn't appear either I just thought a bug happened that didn't load my weapons on my screen.I didn't notice I was invisible since I was being stealthy that was until I screwed up my knife and this guy turns around, Im like why isnt this guy shooting me? So I just sat there shot at him once and he ran away so I stopped killing people and just scared people away form the null cannon
---
The Spirit Of The Warrior Will Always Be With You
Kick This Player?
#2carlos1879Posted 7/3/2013 7:58:51 AM
There's a few new bugs in 1.2 lol thats a fun one but I have so far, Been spawned in free fall from MCC didn't need to jump just spawned falling lol. I have spawned trapped in the walls of the MCC and either been completely stuck or more rare been able to hop my way ontop of the MCC.

And my favourite so far using the MD I threw out a hive for a squad mate then switched back to the MD I got the crosshairs for it but kept the hive out, I was able to shoot MD rounds out of my hive and it even appeared that way to my squad mates it looked quite comical apparently.
#3Lum_the_MadPosted 7/3/2013 12:11:23 PM
Some of those glitches existed before the new patch, though they seemed to be less common. My favorite was always spawning in the air and falling THREW The floor. Funny thing is I learned the inertia dampner runs out after a while. I hit it early into the fall and it eventually cut out. Unable to reactivate it I eventually went splat when I hit the bottom of the world, after falling for like 3min. Funny thing is acording to the map I was moving east to west....
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#4ILikesCheesePosted 7/9/2013 7:45:06 PM
Lum_the_Mad posted...
My favorite was always spawning in the air and falling THREW The floor.

If you are going to use all caps on a word, maybe you should make sure you spell it right.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#5SomethingKinkyPosted 7/9/2013 8:49:49 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Lum_the_Mad posted...
My favorite was always spawning in the air and falling THREW The floor.

If you are going to use all caps on a word, maybe you should make sure you spell it right.

:D

Maybe They Meant Their Friend Named "Falling" And Were Telling A Story About How "Falling THREW The Floor" At Something.
#6deadly_shotzPosted 7/9/2013 9:55:56 PM
Sometimes when i throw a drop uplink right before i die, i throw it right AFTER i die. it does that sometimes with grenades too, but when i try ro spawn to my drop uplink, i enter an endless freefall under the map. Sometimes i end up on the floor and then i can stick my gun through the floor and sneak attack the enemy.