Is it just me are do we get low Skill points per match

#1Nitemare667Posted 7/9/2013 5:56:00 AM
Hey, i noticed we can aqiure up to 500k OF skill points per day, so i assumed with every sucessful kill, hack assist etc it will add up to our skill points which we aquire.

Now i was in one match where we won and my kill/death ratio was 14/2 plus several hacks i had over 1200 points, however i only obtained 5214 skill points, now is it just me or are the skill point rewards very low, and i see on chats people are earning over 20k skill points. is it because of the boosters or is it the way the games programmed??
#2Realtalk_CloverPosted 7/9/2013 8:19:09 AM(edited)
This is currently a triple SP week, so 5000 seems very low, perhaps you played a very short match, or maybe that was the game where you had reached your SP cap, which would explain why it appeared to be so small.

To clarify SP mechanics:

You get 1 SP every few seconds, adding up to around 1000 per hour, this passive SP is gained even if your console is off.

You get 5 SP per second while alive in a battle, and 1 SP for every point you earn in that battle. If a battle lasts 5 minutes and you earn 1500 points, you will get 3000 points for that match.

There is a cap to how much Active SP you can earn per week, the cap resets wednesday morning. The cap is 190,400 points. After reaching the cap in a given week, the Active SP formula is changed to 1 SP per point earned in match, capping at 1000 points per match.
#3Nitemare667(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:51:48 AM
Realtalk_Clover posted...
This is currently a triple SP week, so 5000 seems very low, perhaps you played a very short match, or maybe that was the game where you had reached your SP cap, which would explain why it appeared to be so small.

To clarify SP mechanics:

You get 1 SP every few seconds, adding up to around 1000 per hour, this passive SP is gained even if your console is off.

You get 5 SP per second while alive in a battle, and 1 SP for every point you earn in that battle. If a battle lasts 5 minutes and you earn 1500 points, you will get 3000 points for that match.

There is a cap to how much Active SP you can earn per week, the cap resets wednesday morning. The cap is 190,400 points. After reaching the cap in a given week, the Active SP formula is changed to 1 SP per point earned in match, capping at 1000 points per match.

i have never started a match halfway through, im always in the lobby room before matchup, as for my limit, no it still says i can earn another 400,000 this day, but your helpful answer has led me to guess that my game could be bugged/corrupt in a way so im planning to delete and reinstall to see if that works.
#4EX_BortthogPosted 7/9/2013 12:44:41 PM
The game isn't bugged or corrupt because all your data is stored on CCPs servers

You can go ahead and delete and reinstall but its a waste of time. All you'll do is reinstall the game launcher
---
#1 Cactus