So no 3x Sp for July 10?

#1Lum_the_MadPosted 7/10/2013 4:54:17 AM
From the email we recieved about the July events it said tripple Sp from July 4th-10th. Unless they ment just the 3-4 hours after midnight before reset I'm not seeing it. Usually events like this start on thursday, and end on thursday. Giving you one day into the next week to get the extra sp.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#2EX_BortthogPosted 7/10/2013 5:32:00 AM
Nope

4th to the 10th

Its the 10th
---
#1 Cactus
#3Realtalk_CloverPosted 7/10/2013 9:37:21 AM
If by "usually" you mean CCP usually messes up the dates on announcements, then yes.

This time they made sure to clarify on the official forums that it would end wednesday downtime.
#4Lum_the_Mad(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 11:17:29 AM
Lol not just in the announcements. Usually when something is supposed to cut off it doesn't stop until the down time AFTER the week ends. It worked that way the last time tripple SP happend.

I'm just suprised CCP actually told anyone about this outside of the forums. This is only like the 3rd email I've receieved from CCP, despite being on their news letter. Most companies send you endless junk, CCP barely even tells you of an event. i know I got my email for the Human endrance event about 2 days after the event started.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#5ILikesCheesePosted 7/10/2013 12:46:57 PM
Realtalk_Clover posted...
If by "usually" you mean CCP usually messes up the dates on announcements, then yes.

As they say in forums...THIS!

I find it amazing that the people at CCP actually get to work each day sometimes.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?