Let me put this how YOU'LL understand

10 minutes = 750k ISK via clones
15 minutes = 200k via Skimirsh

TEN HOURS PASS

What happens during these TEN HOURS?
---
#1 Cactus
#32Realtalk_CloverPosted 7/31/2013 10:42:45 PM
Let ME put this in a way YOU will understand.

Would you rather....

A. work a 10 hour shift and get paid 10 dollars per hour, for a total of 100 dollars.

or

B. work a 10 minute shift, get paid 100 dollars, and be offered to work optional overtime for the rest of the 10 hours? You could walk away with your 100 dollars, or work overtime and double it.

Which job sounds more appealing to you?
#33ILikesCheesePosted 8/1/2013 5:21:52 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
For starters, if you DON'T add those 10 hours to the equation your math becomes wrong

Does it take 10 minutes to do all your stuff? Sure why not. How long between your 10 minutes interval? 10. Damn. Hours.

Its like saying I get to eat a pot roast I cooked in 10 minutes. How long did you take to cook said pot roast? 4 hours? What happened in those 4 hours? They don't matter?

Sigh.

You funny. You just don't get it, do you?

Sad. Anyone else see how he is failing here? Please, I am looking for signs of intelligent life on this board.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#34ILikesCheesePosted 8/1/2013 5:25:06 AM(edited)
Realtalk_Clover posted...
Let ME put this in a way YOU (EX_Bortthog) will understand.

Would you rather....

A. work a 10 hour shift and get paid 10 dollars per hour, for a total of 100 dollars.

or

B. work a 10 minute shift, get paid 100 dollars, and be offered to work optional overtime for the rest of the 10 hours?

Ah! There we go! Woo-hoo!
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#35Lum_the_Mad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 9:41:17 PM
I don't understand why there is even a debate. While in theory it's easier to make money by farming new accounts and transfering funds, thats all you get is money. If your actually playing the game you gt money and the all important SP at the same time.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#36BigBOO2UPosted 8/2/2013 6:22:20 AM
Lum_the_Mad posted...
I don't understand why there is even a debate. While in theory it's easier to make money by farming new accounts and transfering funds, thats all you get is money. If your actually playing the game you gt money and the all important SP at the same time.

The prices for things like skill books, top gear and vehicles are quite steep.

The amount of time spent farming accounts for money gives you extra ISK by a factor of I would say 7, while only missing out on about 10,000 SP.

3.5 million ISK goes a lot further than 500,000 ISK and 10,000 SP.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#37Lum_the_Mad(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 2:57:53 PM
I can't remember ever being so poor I couldn't aford a skill book. Unless you blow all your money on proto type gear in miltia drop suits or something I can't understand how a new player would be that poor.

Honestly the only people I would think would need all that extra isk are either new corps trying to get into PC battles.. or tank users who might blow a million or more isk on a single match.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#38operator879Posted 8/5/2013 9:21:58 PM
this has really gotten away from the original topic guys way to go if a mod decides to lock this up for such ridiculousness. btw i've quit dust since i realized it's too expensive to get everything.
---
http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=two
#39ILikesCheesePosted 8/11/2013 11:32:34 AM
operator879 posted...
this has really gotten away from the original topic guys way to go if a mod decides to lock this up for such ridiculousness. btw i've quit dust since i realized it's too expensive to get everything.

Seeing as how otherwise quiet this board is, perhaps you better not knock any discussion around these parts or the tumbleweeds will take over entirely.
---
#40STT_ZidanePosted 8/12/2013 10:02:09 AM
but you're not SUPPOSED to get everything in this game because that would make everyone the same, which will get boring
---
Now Playing:
Dust 514, UMvC3
More topics from this board...
This or Destiny???????ShinCougar49/23 5:22PM