They took out the free starter car?

#41Realtalk_CloverPosted 8/12/2013 1:51:04 PM
Having access to all the content and not being restricted to playing the same loadout for months is much more fun, and much better for player retention, than the system we have now

The current system also makes game-balancing a mess.

Its harder to detect what is OP, because many players are afraid to innovate due to the skill system harshly punishing you for not copypasting the same build everyone else is doing (which iconically is what you just said would be a bad thing).

Things may appear to be OP while actually being quite balanced, because players are unable to readily unlock the counter to that piece of equipment, or are unable to change the loadout they use that is currently being countered by said piece of equipment.

When something is changed, especially a dropsuit, players who had spent their SP on that item feel robbed of that SP, as they likely no longer want to use it. They are then forced to use a loadout they no longer like for MONTHs while they grind to get a new one
#42deadly_shotzPosted 8/15/2013 1:24:13 PM
i need around 2000000 isk for a pc battle so if you can please donate to Deadly Shotz that would be great because i became broke when i donated all of my money for clone for our corp =(. i need the money for skill books sp isnt a problem. plz and thank u XD. by the way its very soon
---
---I am the shadows. fast, and unnoticed. can i apply as an assassin?
#43BigBOO2UPosted 8/17/2013 11:00:58 AM
deadly_shotz posted...
i need around 2000000 isk for a pc battle so if you can please donate to Deadly Shotz that would be great because i became broke when i donated all of my money for clone for our corp =(. i need the money for skill books sp isnt a problem. plz and thank u XD. by the way its very soon

Make me CEO of your Corp and I'll give you 20 million.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#44deadly_shotzPosted 8/17/2013 12:45:26 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
deadly_shotz posted...

Make me CEO of your Corp and I'll give you 20 million.

give me a month i got my ps3 taken away.
---
#45deadly_shotzPosted 8/17/2013 12:50:23 PM
i have to make a new one though because the corp is disbanded
---