uprising 1.3

#1Toho2Posted 7/30/2013 7:10:03 PM
What do you guys think about it? I like the fixes to the Amarr logi.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#2BeefBonesPosted 7/30/2013 8:40:22 PM
While I understand changing the caldari logi bonus, I dont know why they would drop the cpu so severely. All the logis had close to the same cpu/pg, but the cut just seems like kicking the cal logi users when theyre down lol.
#3Realtalk_CloverPosted 7/30/2013 9:20:57 PM
Most logi players, even dedicated logis, wont sacrifice personal survivability in place of something else.

After fitting 5 shield extenders, or 4 extenders and energizer, as well as slotting at least one regulator in order to benefit from their new passive, caldari logis will be hurting on cpu.

Chances are that most people will sacrifice equipment before they downgrade their survivability.

Im not a caldari, but if i suddenly couldnt fit my suit as is, the most likely thing to be downgraded would be my nanohives. I would use K-2 instead of ishukone gauged, and only use nanohives for myself rather than teammates.

Its a bit ironic that the caldari nerf, which was supposed to force players to play like real logis, will end up having the opposite effect.
-

Im not liking the shield recharge delay nerf my suit got, especially when it already has an unfairly slow recharge rate due to being an armor suit. While it makes sense that shield based suits would have faster delay timers than armor suits, armor suits get absolutely nothing in return to justify such a penalty.
-

Overall, 1.3 isnt really on my mind. Im more concerned about 1.4 where they plan to totally revamp logistics suits, which may or may not kill the game for me, by making all that i have worked for pointless.
#4Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 7:50:48 AM
Realtalk_Clover posted...
Im not liking the shield recharge delay nerf my suit got, especially when it already has an unfairly slow recharge rate

They increased the delay? I though CCP would decrease the shield recharge delay. Well that's..kinda stupid.
---
#5Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 7:52:54 AM
Realtalk_Clover posted...
I'm more concerned about 1.4 where they plan to totally revamp logistics suits, which may or may not kill the game for me, by making all that I have worked for pointless.

That scares me since I want to get into all the logi suits at some level and use the logi as a main suit. Any place on the forums I can view the 1.4 patch notes?
---
#6Lum_the_MadPosted 7/31/2013 10:07:07 AM
While it's nice the Amar logi finally has a point to use the suit before proto, most of the other changes are anoying.

One thing I"m a bit confused on was I thought they were increasing the recharge delay for shields, yet I use a galante logi suit and mine seems to have gone down far as I remember. My default recharge is still 6 seconds, but the depeleted is now 8 sec and I was pretty sure it used to be ten.

The next patch will suck though, I got used to Galante racial bonus of reducing the cost of all equipment, it's the whole reason I picked the suit in the first place despite the fact armor sucking. When they nerf that they will have basically made my choice pointless.
---
"That is not just scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is lifting the barrel up and poking some of the slimy sludge growing underneath the barrel."
#7Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 12:14:55 PM
Lum_the_Mad posted...
The next patch will suck though, I got used to Galante racial bonus of reducing the cost of all equipment, it's the whole reason I picked the suit in the first place despite the fact armor sucking. When they nerf that they will have basically made my choice pointless.

I didn't even know about that. CCP is starting to mess things up right now. Everything but the Amarr logi and flaylock in a way needed a fix. Not the logi's shield recharge rate and caldari logi. I feel like logi's are getting stomped right now, and if they get worst then I'll rage because logi's should at least be as good as assault suits in a way.
---