Its official

#1EX_BortthogPosted 9/15/2013 5:09:48 AM
CCP Frame actually plays Dust

I ran into him in a Skirmish game, he used a regular scrambler rifle which I thought was weird because he should (as a dev) possess infinite SP/ISK
---
#1 Cactus
#2Realtalk_CloverPosted 9/15/2013 6:06:51 AM
That seems highly unlikely. It is against CCP company policy to announce your identity as a developer while actually playing the game. This is because it has unintentional effects on the ways players act in the sandbox universe.

It wouldnt have as much of an impact in dust, so they might have different rules for Dust 514.
-

As far as gear, if i recall correctly, CCP's internal affairs department forces CCP employees to play the game normally, haxed characters with max stats and whatnot are forbidden.
#3EX_Bortthog(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 8:55:35 AM
Well his name is CCP Frame. (yes add the .)

His Corp is C C P which has the CCP logo as the Corp icon and is a part of the CCP alliance
---
#1 Cactus
#4STT_ZidanePosted 9/16/2013 12:18:41 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Well his name is CCP Frame. (yes add the .)

His Corp is C C P which has the CCP logo as the Corp icon and is a part of the CCP alliance

yes that's him, Logibro plays too
---
Now Playing:
Dust 514, UMvC3
#5darthsniderPosted 9/27/2013 5:37:31 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad for people to be excited about seeing devs in the game?

You would think devs would be constantly playing their own game so they can see firsthand what needs changing. lol
---
PSN: Darth_Snider
NNID: PHIbot
#6Realtalk_CloverPosted 9/27/2013 6:29:32 AM(edited)
Sort of a damned if you do, damned if you dont scenario.

Anyone who keeps watch of the main dust forum will remember that mass drivers were borderline useless for like 2-3 patchs because in a CCP lan party, too many people were using it. They nerfed the mass driver based on one office LAN party, rather than months of beta feedback from players.
#7DrunkenJinPosted 9/27/2013 9:36:14 AM
Apparently, DEVs have to be on equal playing field with players.

Though I'm sure they could change that rule at anytime and flip the "super" switch.
---
XLB: CodyBlues. Dust 514: Cody Seitz message me in game anytime and for help if you need it. Tritan-industries
First person to get it- Azrahai