Playing the co-op mission - Trophy help

#1PatrickVReganPosted 3/14/2012 7:40:12 PM
If you do this off line with a friend, does the friend have to survive or can they die a lot and you take care of most of the enemies and still get the trophy?

If you do this online do you have to do the entire campaign from start to finish in one sitting or can you do a level here and a level there with various people online? Also do they have to be done in order or can you tackle one here and one there like the loot trophy allows?
---
Playing:Dead Nation / Burnout: Paradise
PSN ID: P-V-R-Omega
#2erwinraaben55Posted 3/15/2012 11:09:16 AM
You can play co-op with a second controller and just let player 2 die, and finish the level to get trophies.

If you want to do it online, you can play with whoever you want.

But, there is only one way to play a campaign: From level 1 to the last in that order.
#3PatrickVRegan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 12:26:10 PM
So you can't just play one level online, say the first level, then quit or they leave? Come back a few days later and play level two with someone else and so forth?
---
Playing:Dead Nation / Burnout: Paradise
PSN ID: P-V-R-Omega
#4steun91Posted 3/29/2012 5:05:47 AM
Yes that is possible!
But note: In co-op, the enemies take more damage. So it will be easier to find someone online, than to play co-op on your own.
---
Tsk....tsk....tsk....
#5PatrickVRegan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 11:48:02 AM
If you play it on Braindead it becomes a cake walk. Two Molotov cocktails to your co-op player to kill them and then you simply play the rest of the level alone. After beating the game on grim, Braindead became a walk in the park. I literately ran through the game without dying even once. Quickest play through ever. Not even my first time through on Braindead was that fast. Playing on Grimm teaches you a lot about how to play the game. Anyway, long ass story short, I got the trophy and then the platinum shortly after. Thanks for the help people. :)
---
Playing:Dead Nation/Burnout: Paradise/Mercenaries 2: WIF
Trophy Progress: 85% / 95% / 38% - PSN ID: P-V-R-Omega
#6erwinraaben55Posted 3/29/2012 2:17:07 PM
Yeah,playing on braindead is like cheating lolz.
More topics from this board...
Anyone still playsinvalentines37/6 6:40AM