Glowing Trail is broken and I hate it.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Glowing Trail is broken and I hate it.
6 years ago#1
It only ever seems to extend three feet in front of me, will sometimes outright just disappear for no reason, and will randomly change directions. I don't know which is worse, this or the dog.
Even when I was making 2D games, I always think in terms of a 3D world. It was the same back in the Sonic days. ~ Hirokazu Yasuhara
6 years ago#2
We appreciate your complaining.
Winter is coming.
6 years ago#3
When my trail disappears, I just go to my dog and pet him. Then usually the trail reappears. Weird, but you might give it a shot.
6 years ago#4
learn to play the game... its not tat dang difficult

*Leaves Topic*
"Cant All Be Hookers and Sunshine" - ClapTrap
6 years ago#5
now how are you supposed to know exactly where to go and who to speak with? Surely you can't use the map or read/listen when a quest is given...
6 years ago#6
Mine does the same thing! It will often just disappear completely! It is really frustrating when you are trying to do a quest. I've noticed when it disappears, it will reappear behind you.. turn and walk backwards for a few feet, and it should fix itself.
6 years ago#7

Surely you can't use the map or read/listen when a quest is given...

Map sucks, doesn't even show you where you are on it. The trail is meant to be a replacement for the minimap.
Terrible way to go about making it 'easier' for people Molyneux. Minimap is srsly one of the best things he could have added.
Phenom II x4 955 3.2GHZ, 4GB DDR3, HD4890 1GB, W7 Ult x64, 22inch LCD Asus monitor.
http://imgur.com/CPqGr.jpg _
6 years ago#8
learn to play the game... its not tat dang difficult
That is completely irrelevant to what I complained about.

Surely you can't use the map or read/listen when a quest is given...
The map sucks.
Even when I was making 2D games, I always think in terms of a 3D world. It was the same back in the Sonic days. ~ Hirokazu Yasuhara
6 years ago#9
turn it off. problem solved.
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please.... McGuire" -- brewcrew125
6 years ago#10
first thing I did when I started the game was go into options and turn off the glowing trail
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable III
  3. Glowing Trail is broken and I hate it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived