Anyone got any cool fable 3 stories? and what are Relic weapons?

#1LurtzOfIsengardPosted 11/8/2010 9:33:48 AM
I hope you don't cause now all of a sudden I cant tell you how cool they are, bro, or i might lose Karma in my Sims game.
I know that some chests spit out higher grade legendary weapons, and i saw someone refer to these weapons as relic weapons. But searching relic bring up ZERO topics.
So what are these high level weapons and what chests can hold them?
#2DoogolahssPosted 11/8/2010 9:54:40 AM

They're called legendary weapons. A demon door in Mistpeak Valley has one. There's two at sunset house. One you need a gold key to open a gold door and one in the sunset house where you have to do a series of puzzles to get. I don't have the game guide infront of me to tell the rest.

#3LurtzOfIsengard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2010 10:01:08 AM
We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns 20
Collect all 50 legendary weapons. They won’t all appear in your world, so trade with other Heroes!

So yeah, I KNOW they are legendary weapons, but I am wondering what the ones are those ONLY appear in certain chests. And can someone be more specific? this dude jumbled a lot together.
#4brisashiPosted 11/8/2010 10:03:57 AM
The weapons you are referring to are more commonly known as the elusive super legendaries. Many gamers are not able to find them and they allow you to do things that are difficult to explain.
---
"That's right. David the Gnome could get **** done." --EnZo87
#5FraustPosted 11/8/2010 10:05:31 AM
I dunno what is meant by relic weapons. The 50 key chest in Bowerstone castle is supposed to have one(and I did get a Dragonstomper out of it so eh). The other I know is labeled that is in the gold key door in the omissarry or something in that area where you go after Max, or Sam of Mourningwood.
#6LurtzOfIsengard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2010 10:07:07 AM
I give up
#7RabbidWookiePosted 11/8/2010 10:12:28 AM
There are four classes of Legendary Weapons, Common, ?????, Rare, Relic. All it really means is that they are harder to find and can only be found in random legendary weapon chests. Also Relic's generally do more damage and have better abilities.
---
Gamertag- RbdWookie
Bliz ID- RabidWookie 948