Throne room locked door puzzle?

#1Attilus1352Posted 11/15/2010 5:17:50 PM
there are 2 locked doors in the castle, one in the library and the other in the throne room, The library puzzle is an easy one, but the throne room one has me stumped. I'm quite sure it has something to do with standing on the empty Knights statue platform. Lol, I tried wearing the knights costume I have and even tried dyeing it gray. Tried most of my other costumes too. Anyways, just wondering if anyone figured how to open the door.

PS: The throne room may look different if you chose to decorate the "evil way" as per your king quest.
#2darth_starPosted 11/15/2010 5:41:11 PM
There are puzzles in the castle? I had no idea.
---
Bless all forms of intelligence.
#3highjesterPosted 11/15/2010 5:49:17 PM

what abou tthe third one by the treasury?

#4Xero_StarrePosted 11/15/2010 6:23:31 PM
I think the locked door in the throne room and the one near the treasury are same door. If the one in the library is the one you shoot the two dear trophies in the head, then I've got that one. If not, can you give me some pointers on what to do.
---
"Ha! I just killed a Cave Troll with Flame Shot. I'm flaming trolls. Silly game." TheMorn (Castlevania HD thread)
GT: Daemon Arcane
#5FryerPosted 11/15/2010 6:25:01 PM
The one in the library is where you talk to the 4 statues in order.
#6Xero_StarrePosted 11/15/2010 6:31:33 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'm trying it now.
---
"Ha! I just killed a Cave Troll with Flame Shot. I'm flaming trolls. Silly game." TheMorn (Castlevania HD thread)
GT: Daemon Arcane
#7IronPunisherPosted 11/15/2010 6:32:52 PM
in the library there are 4 statues with a neat little story in each corner and if you read the statues in order it opens a door in that room. if you go from the entrance of the castle and down the hall and enter the library you read them in this order:

with then entrance that you came from being between 4 and 2.