Can your children age in Fable 3?

#1illusion121Posted 9/7/2010 1:09:42 PM
I really hope so as i don't want to have kids that never age in a game.
#2meralonnePosted 9/7/2010 2:07:34 PM
It's likely that they will start off as babies, then eventually grow into young children. It's unlikely that you will be able to breed an army of children that grow into adulthood and follow you around on adventures.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#3LightRukiaPosted 9/7/2010 2:13:54 PM

It's likely that they will start off as babies, then eventually grow into young children. It's unlikely that you will be able to breed an army of children that grow into adulthood and follow you around on adventures.

I always wondered what Fable would be like if my kids could help me out on my journey. I wouldn't breed an army (that would probably require to much attention) but it be a little cool to have my son or daughter help their mommy or daddy fight some bandits. :D
---
http://img837.imageshack.us/i/32800436.jpg/
#4illusion121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 2:34:24 PM
do kids age into adults that was the question.
#5BlulightningPosted 9/7/2010 3:08:00 PM
No, they don't.
---
U r Brane Splode'd!
#6Curlymafurly2Posted 9/7/2010 3:24:39 PM
They could really put a child helper in the game. Maybe have them want to be a hero like you and try to become one. You would have the option of letting them fight with you or telling them not to (which they would anyway). Either way a situation could present itself where you have to decide whether to kill the child or save something else. The only problem there would be with multiple kids and which one would be chosen for the story line.
---
I heart Fred Sanford
#7True RunePosted 9/7/2010 3:30:59 PM
it has been said tho, that you can bring anyone along with you(wife and child included) on your adventures, and if they are suitable, they'll fight and even kill enemies.

tho....who knows if that will actually be true.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#8gizmo12345Posted 9/7/2010 4:37:25 PM

True_Rune posted...
it has been said tho, that you can bring anyone along with you(wife and child included) on your adventures, and if they are suitable, they'll fight and even kill enemies.

tho....who knows if that will actually be true.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

I also heard this along with that your child does infact grow into early adolescence and can acompany you in battle. I cant remember where I heard this, was probably just people making stuff up like everybody seems to do on these boards so this post might be worth ignoring. Just saying I heard it a while back, hope its true, hope somebody can confirm it :P

#9True RunePosted 9/7/2010 10:33:31 PM
I heard it from a developer in on of the many videos from Youtube.
---
#10gizmo12345Posted 9/8/2010 12:24:45 AM

True_Rune posted...
I heard it from a developer in on of the many videos from Youtube.
---

Yeah you are right about your point mate sorry. Just re-read my post and it sounds like im doubting your post. I'm not, i'm agreeing with it haha. Just adding to it and doubting myself. :P