After Ending Madness ((Spoilers))

#1Kupolicious1216Posted 10/26/2010 11:29:54 PM
I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed here... Not because of the somewhat weak ending, I got over that already. But umm... Why exactly did they lock me out of the throne room after the end of the game? All that being king and rule Albion mumbo jumbo was only for a few quests in the game, and nothing more?

So I'm basically playing Fable 2 after the ending, labeled as king yet doing none of the king duties like I did during the main quest. Am I mistaken here, is it just that the door is locked during certain parts of the day, or is that pretty much all I can do as ruler?

---
I have strong feet!
#2rbryant73Posted 10/26/2010 11:31:03 PM
You should be able to go into the throne room whenever you want. Not much happens in there, but the door shouldn't be locked. I never experienced that.
#3Manny0012Posted 10/26/2010 11:32:33 PM
Did you pick the good king or the bad king im trying to decide if i choose the bad king i be more prepared to fight the Darkness from Aurora, and if i choose the good king keep my promises i will probably loose Albion to the Darkness what do i pick? Do we fight the darkness or does it take part for Fable 4?
#4Kupolicious1216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 11:32:42 PM
Will I get the occasional decision making from random NPCs every now and then?
---
I have strong feet!
#5Kupolicious1216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 11:33:29 PM
I was the "Good" King.
---
I have strong feet!
#6Manny0012Posted 10/26/2010 11:35:36 PM
But do you fight The Darkness from Aurora and can you keep playing? If the plot of the darkness coming to Albion is going to be part of Fable 4 then i'll pick the Good King..

And can we keep playing after like in Fable 1 and 2? Or you only do some side quests and then boom you get attacked by the Darkness?
#7MikeOneSixPosted 10/26/2010 11:39:25 PM
SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You do a bunch of rulings, then you fight the darkness. Big battle, boss fight, etc. Then, after that--which is the end of the main storyline for the game--you can play forever, exploring regions and doing any quests that are left. You might still have books, gnomes, or flowers to find. There are miniquests that repeat infinitely, like capturing prisoners or dragging villagers to work. And if you made evil judgments, there are new maps to explore, like the mine were Bower Lake used to be, the mine in Aurora, etc.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
END SPOILERS
#8Kupolicious1216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 11:39:58 PM
It's covered in Fable 3, it doesn't carry over into Fable 4.

From the looks of it, it doesn't pay to keep your promises at all.
1.) People now consider my the worst ruler ever that let Albion fall.
2.) Playing the game after the ending, everywhere I go seems to be empty, with no people in sight.
3.) I'm locked out of the throne room, unable to make king decisions anymore.
4.) All Key characters that took part in the main quest all disappear after the main quest is over.

So basically there is no point in me playing the game after I beat it.

---
I have strong feet!
#9Manny0012Posted 10/26/2010 11:42:30 PM
So if i choose the bad king like the one that doesn't keep the promises he made to the people i get to explore more and visit the mine at Bowerstone Lake, if i do choose the bad side can i ever go back to the good side after that?
#10Manny0012Posted 10/26/2010 11:43:50 PM
so its better if i choose the bad king to be prepared for the darkness