Mirror puzzle in the sunset house? (possible spoilers)

#1fermentedidiotPosted 10/27/2010 10:29:27 PM
I've found 2 boards explaining this and blue orbs but I see no blue orbs. I'm not sure what I have to do to be able to finish this puzzle. Any help appreciated

Someone told me to look on the right side in the mirror...

On the right side in the mirror starting a the door on the opposite side and moving clockwise I see: the set of candles, a stack of 3 paintings, a couch in the corner, a suit of armor, a golden bust and then empty space all the way to the set of candles just inside the mirror on the right. How big (or blue) is this orb? I do see something silver that's floating on the other side of the table somewhere inbetween the table and the door but I've tried standing near that and nothing happens
#2cryobanPosted 10/27/2010 10:31:03 PM
When you look in the mirror, you can see a bluish orb type thing on the wall. Run to where it would be in the run down room and you should see a cutscene. Do that for all 3 and you can jump through it. Another will appear after you do one.
---
GT: Church778
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then go find someone who's life gave them vodka and throw yourselves a party.
#3lilasianerPosted 10/28/2010 5:05:34 PM

Same thing happens to me. I just see a white floating thing behind the table.

#4DigiDayDreamerPosted 10/29/2010 6:35:39 PM
I think the problem is, there's supposed to be another glowing orb (which is blue) that you could see through the mirror, and that you're supposed to stand there. But a minority of people here have pointed that they can't see the blue orb on the wall, just the solitary orb/skull that's hovering close to the table and the player's own skull/orb through the mirror.

And all relevant topics I've found so far have ended without addressing this missing blue orb issue, so I can only assume this is a random bug/glitch in the game, unless someone can prove me wrong.
---
Spell ya later!
#5TalabaralthorPosted 10/31/2010 12:57:49 AM
This happened to a buddy of mine tonight is there no way to get the blue orb to show up? cuz all he says is the same silver orb hovering over the table.
#6Raven_ShikumiPosted 10/31/2010 1:25:29 AM
It's a glitch, makes it impossible to enter the other half of the house.
Thanks for buying Fable 3 and have a nice day.
---
Cannot forgive the mind, drained of emotion,
that seeks eternity.
#7ATARIJAWAPosted 10/31/2010 1:34:49 AM
You have to look at it on an angle at the side walls.
---
Poopmist: Poop mist, Poop-mist, Populist, Topmost, Papist, Palmist, Topmast, Peppiest, Pomposity, Palmiest, Plumiest, Promised, Porpoised, Pessimist
#8bigalsworthPosted 10/31/2010 12:36:51 PM
For all those who, like myself, do not have a blue orb on the wall, i have figured it out. I was watching a youtube video to see what i was actually looking for in the mirror, and i saw that it was a very obvious blue orb. What you need to do is walk in the corners made by the sofas and the wall. Walk into all of them until you get the skull to hit an orb that is not there. Personally I walked into the (with you back to the mirror) back left sofa and the corner closest to me. While the orbs are not there, you can see where they would be in the mirror. They are brown things that hang on the wall. Just guide the skull to those and you will get it to work. Here is the video i was talking about, and maybe it will help you too. Let me know what you think.
-Bigalsworth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fwso_NYdXc&feature=related
#9austinsudPosted 11/1/2010 2:09:30 PM
from what i can see, from other videos and my game glitching, my skull is lower to the ground than others, so it might be the skull is not picking up the orb over the table
#10Google341Posted 11/1/2010 2:20:15 PM
Problem: yes, a glitch where blue orb doesnt appear is true
Solution: Wall hug the entire room reflecting the mirror. trigger 3 cutscene and you will be able to enter mirror.

hope that help.