Question about desert and Walter ((Spoilers))

#1The_ZaxsterPosted 10/28/2010 11:07:27 PM
So I just crossed the desert and got to where they desert people find me unconscious in the sand. I left Walter behind and my questions are, do I get evil points for this and is the desert play any different if I don't leave him behind?
---
Active left 4 dead player. Gamertag RomanticZax
#2rbryant73Posted 10/28/2010 11:09:51 PM
Did you abandon him right when he asked you to? You might get evil points if so, but either way you're ultimately forced to abandon him anyway. Desert gameplay doesn't change based on whether you leave him behind, since you have to.
#3White Wolf KibaPosted 10/28/2010 11:11:28 PM
I didn't leave him behind, but

SPOILERS

You end up leaving him anyways because he faints, then the darkness tries to guilt trip the prince.
Stuff happens and you find yourself in the camp, wake up and see they're treating Walter there, some more stuff happens and Walter wakes up perfectly fine. The Prince then apologizes for leaving him behind.

Dunno what happens if you actually choose to leave him behind, I didn't, but the game left him behind on its own after the cutscene where you choose not to do it

---
http://youtube.com/user/ShinigamiKiba
^ My Spore Creatures and other gaming and anime videos
#4The_Zaxster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2010 11:12:09 PM
Oh I didn't know you had to. We had just emerged from the cave and he said "Don't leave me" and since I am trying to be an evil character and that's harder this time around as soon as he said that I left him then ran until I found the wall to vault off of.
---
Active left 4 dead player. Gamertag RomanticZax
#5rbryant73Posted 10/28/2010 11:13:28 PM
You might get evil points, I'm honestly not sure. But if you hadn't left him at the first opportunity, but then did when the game forced it, you wouldn't have gotten evil points, I know that. If that makes sense.
#6PezdisPosted 10/28/2010 11:28:50 PM
The amount of "evil points" you get doesn't truly affect you at that point in the game, regardless. No matter what you choose, your Hero always says "soz 4 leavin u behind" when Walter wakes up. You then go and...you know...revolt. At which point you become The Big Cheese, and you start making the decisions that truly impact your playthrough. There's really no time between sailing to Aurora and these decisions that allow your morality to make a difference.
---
GT: ThisIsNEDM