The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

4 Statues, 3 Talismans, Castle Library

#1TheNitzelPosted 11/9/2010 7:09:36 AM
Morning all,

So I found the Library when I became King and it has 4 statues in each corner that talk about the 3 greatest heros leaving behind 3 talismans. I assume once you have these then you get to go behind that locked door in the same room but I'm not sure what I should be finding or what I should do when I find them! I'm level 5 in all areas (Strength, Stature, Magic, plus all chests opened on the RtR). As I'm typing this I'm wondering if I have to bring the 3 default weapons given to me in the begining. Is that correct and if so do I just talk to that final statue?

Thanks for any help!
---
Have a Nice Day! =)
#2Ronin_NexusPosted 11/9/2010 7:21:40 AM
You have to talk to the statues in the correct order, which you can figure out from the story they tell. You don't need to bring anything. I don't even think the talismans are in the game. And all that's behind the door is a chest, but I can't remember what was in it.

---
If you love someone, set them free. If they return, put several six-inch blades into their head. If they still return, run. Just...just run.
#3cmbrock2Posted 11/9/2010 8:18:41 AM
Yea that's all you have to do. I think the chest contents are random cause all I got was a wedding ring.
#4FryerPosted 11/9/2010 8:35:08 AM
I don't know if this has already been found by another but if you shot the antlers of the 2 dear in a certain hallway the bookshelf opens and you get another chest with random crap in it.

There is a note in the hallway that says "First rule of becoming a trophy; Don't get shot in the head.
#5billnye69Posted 11/9/2010 8:54:29 AM
Where is the castle library? :?
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Bio Shock, Dead Rising.