how do you get a 15,000 bounty?

#1SMYelichPosted 11/28/2010 5:05:52 PM
As queen? I've been shooting holes in the castle's people for ages.... & no achievement. Please tell me I don't have to start over. About how many people do I have to off before I get the achievement?
#2AriausGWPosted 11/28/2010 5:13:02 PM
You can't get a bounty as King/Queen. You'll have to do it with a new hero.
Also, it takes quite a bit of time to get. Just keep killing guards, civilians, and break some windows or steal stuff to add it all up.
---
GT: Garmango
#3deviantinvaderPosted 11/28/2010 5:20:42 PM

As someone else stated, you can't do it once you become King/Queen.

Also, be warned that you have to stay in the same city the entire time and soon after you start you'll be killing nothing but guards. On a brand new character, you'll need to be careful unless you don't mind being knocked out.

#4Dark_ApostatePosted 11/28/2010 6:20:24 PM
You could also just join another game and wreak havoc there, assuming of course that you either a) have permission or b) don't care about the other player's world or what they think of you.
#5deviantinvaderPosted 11/28/2010 6:32:45 PM

Dark_Apostate posted...
You could also just join another game and wreak havoc there, assuming of course that you either a) have permission or b) don't care about the other player's world or what they think of you.

That's assuming you're lucky enough to have someone allow you to go into their game to do that.

I wouldn't let anyone do it in my game until someone offered to give me a decent amount of the legendary weapons I was missing at the time because it's a pain to have to deal with the aftermath.

#6Dark_ApostatePosted 11/28/2010 6:42:05 PM
Nah, they can just dashboard. No harm, no foul.
#7deviantinvaderPosted 11/28/2010 6:52:12 PM

Dark_Apostate posted...
Nah, they can just dashboard. No harm, no foul.

True, but I have trust issues (I know it's a personal problem).

On the off chance that someone forgot and saved their game before leaving mine, I'd prefer to make sure I at least got something decent from them in return.

#8SMYelich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2010 7:00:44 PM
Na, that's ok. Wouldn't go into anyone's world & do that to them anyway. But, once you get the 15000 bounty, how hard is it to clear yourself after? I mean, will the guards go after you until you're queen/king or can you clear that large a bounty?
#9deviantinvaderPosted 11/28/2010 7:03:30 PM

SMYelich posted...
Na, that's ok. Wouldn't go into anyone's world & do that to them anyway. But, once you get the 15000 bounty, how hard is it to clear yourself after? I mean, will the guards go after you until you're queen/king or can you clear that large a bounty?

They'll go after you temporarily, but you can still fix it just by paying a fine.

#10trekkieb5Posted 11/29/2010 4:27:54 AM
Its doesn't matter when you do it in the game -- I was queen when I went to brightwall village and killed everyone and a few guards -- took about 15 minutes and the achievement popped up

---
Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement - RHCP