Ugly Female Character...

#1DABaracusPosted 12/25/2010 4:35:57 PM
I can't get my female hero to become totally unattractive. I've made her as fat as possible, put on a mohawk and a beard, made them different colors, tried on all kinds of men's clothing, dyed them all different colors, and still the meter only gets 1/3 of the way down to being totally ugly.

I played through as a male hero, got him fat, put on a woman's suit, and dyed it all different colors and it worked. What am I doing wrong with the woman?
#2DABaracus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2010 4:45:52 PM
And my morality is also all the way down, but still can't make the ugly meter go down any further than barely in the red.
#3RoninzetaPosted 12/25/2010 6:01:08 PM
Assuming you're trying to open the Demon Door in Millfield, then all you need to do is:

1. Wear opposite gender's pyjamas
2. Get as fat as you can
3. If the door doesn't recognize now you look, just back away a respectable distance for about 15 seconds, and approach again

That's it. No dying, no facial hair, nothing else is required.
#4DABaracus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2010 9:33:36 PM
It may be a glitch, but I'm telling you it's not working on my game. I played through as a male hero in my 1st game, and I did exactly that... Got fat and wore woman's pajamas, and that got the attractiveness meter all the way down in the red, and the door opened. I'm now playing as a female hero, and I did the same things, got fat, wore the male pajamas, and the ugly meter only moved a 1/3 of the down, about where red and white part of the meter meet.

I guess a woman wearing a man's PJ's isn't as ugly as a man wearing a woman's PJ's.
#5xeiroePosted 12/25/2010 10:46:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6xeiroePosted 12/25/2010 10:50:00 PM
Ugh, sorry. I opened it with my female hero by doing everything you did AND applying the whole mercenary tattoo set, the mercenary make up and the bald-dread/long-dread hairstyle; supposedly that's uglier on a woman than a mohawk.