Some weapons and things to give away

#1Vashtrigun0420Posted 8/26/2012 2:33:18 PM
I hopped on to my Fable 3 account just now to find I had several things that I had multiples of. If anyone needs any of the things here, just let me know.

Guns:
Skorm's Justice
Bloodcraver
Simmon's Shotgun
Tee Killer Shooter
The Bonesmasher

Melee:

Scythe's Warhammer
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Slimquick
---
Sandal would **** up the Adoring fan in so many ways that he'll basically be inventing new sex positions. - th3warr1or on Dragon Age.
#2ArchonKnightPosted 8/26/2012 6:36:47 PM
=O

Could I have a Skorm's Justice? My gamertag is ArchonKnight2.
---
{]xxxxxxxxx(&)::::;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::;;;;::::::::::::::::>
Memento Mori
#3DilatedCitizenPosted 8/27/2012 10:07:54 PM
Hey if you still have those weapons to give away i need every one but the slimquick. My GT is DilatedCitizen. thanks
#4rth2Posted 8/30/2012 7:06:35 PM
I need avos lamentation, beadle's cutlass, and simmons shotgun if you are still offering. Gt is DA HALFBREED.
---
I have the PSWII60!!!!!
#5Khmer_ShadowPosted 8/30/2012 9:03:45 PM
I need all of those except for The Bonesmasher, Avo's Lamentation, and Slimquick.
#6Setti16Posted 9/6/2012 1:34:46 PM
Hey I could use almost all of those if you still have them.
My GT is Nea1913. You have to message me as a friend request however.
Sorry.
#7graffffffffikPosted 9/19/2012 6:14:31 PM
I have all the weapons and achievements but haven't played in nearly a year heck I think I have 2 of most of them - I don't think I have a working headset tho - I may play the game again soon to get back into the scheme of things and probably can do almost any weapon or 2 player achievement - for you - though you'd need to use the e-mail above to find out when I'm on or message Gamertag - vaguebeast4 - (nothing new however since like 1 year ago if new dlc)

weapons however - wold only be on a loan for achievement so I can help others get them

Meaning you need to return once achievement

I might be able to use headset - but it crashes the game
#8ArchonKnightPosted 9/19/2012 7:49:11 PM
From: graffffffffik | Posted: 9/19/2012 10:14:31 PM | #007
I have all the weapons and achievements but haven't played in nearly a year heck I think I have 2 of most of them - I don't think I have a working headset tho - I may play the game again soon to get back into the scheme of things and probably can do almost any weapon or 2 player achievement - for you - though you'd need to use the e-mail above to find out when I'm on or message Gamertag - vaguebeast4 - (nothing new however since like 1 year ago if new dlc)

weapons however - wold only be on a loan for achievement so I can help others get them

Hey, I remember you from the Fable II board, I think. You helped me out in that game, too! Or maybe I remember you from this board years ago. Either way, you did help me out. =]
Do you think you could help me out with this last achievement? I have no problem with returning all your weapons to you. =D
I do have a headset, but I don't mind if neither of us use one.
GT: ArchonKnight2
---
{]xxxxxxxxx(&)::::;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::;;;;::::::::::::::::>
Memento Mori
#9graffffffffikPosted 9/19/2012 9:00:34 PM
ArchonKnight posted...
From: graffffffffik | Posted: 9/19/2012 10:14:31 PM | #007

Hey, I remember you from the Fable II board, I think. You helped me out in that game, too! Or maybe I remember you from this board years ago. Either way, you did help me out. =]
Do you think you could help me out with this last achievement? I have no problem with returning all your weapons to you. =D
I do have a headset, but I don't mind if neither of us use one.
GT: ArchonKnight2

I'm on now like 1st time in a year. starting a new game out so I can relive it - however I still have all my save states and easiest way to communicate would be AIM, or Yahoo IM - I have a headset in storage but it crashes my console and Tv isn't loud enough to hear the voices

If you got awhile tonight yiou can help me pull off some cheats, and transfer some stuff to new character if you wish (don't have my other handset either so couldn't do it myself) let me know pm me above if you have aim / yahoo I can give you the chat info - I probably did help on Fable II help alot of people both games
#10StnkyWizleTeetsPosted 9/20/2012 3:45:04 AM
graffffffffik posted...

I would greatly appreciate some help in getting this. My GT is StnkyWizleTeets I will try and send you an invite when I get on.