Weird noise

• Topic Archived

User Info: MrFettuccine

6 years ago#1
So while playing RB3 today, it made a weird noise a few times. It is hard to describe but it is really loud and sounds like a noise out of Star Wars. It sounds like a feedback problem or something but I don't think it has to do with feedback. So I'm wondering if anyone else had that issue. It only happened like 3 times and I played it all day.
PSN: Mr_Fettuccine

User Info: NeedNoRespect

6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: purple_pride99

6 years ago#3
Yep, the same thing happened to me too. At first I thought it was a power surge or my speakers but it only happened the one time.

User Info: Gman2989

6 years ago#4
This happened to me too a few times now, and I have no sort of mic plugged in. I think this game has a sound problem, because exactly like u said, it is like this extremely loud star wars like lasery kind of noise or something.---
PSN id: Gman2989 (Level 13 - Trophies: 1334)
Currently Playing: SSF4, 3DDGH, MNR

User Info: derekhickok

6 years ago#5
Yep, me too. It happened twice. Both times I was playing Doors songs. Is this consistent with everyone's experience, or has it happened on disc songs too?
PSN: GrimRipper82 XBL: Player 000001

User Info: reedus

6 years ago#6
happened to me while playing get up, stand up and rock lobster. I know exactly what sound you mean.
PSN: Reedus | Rock Band: The Pookies |

User Info: kroqjroq18

6 years ago#7
yep same here too....crazy that we get feedback sounds like an actual rock concert might get lol
PSN: kroqjroq

User Info: KatieJordan

6 years ago#8
Mine was only once, thank God, but man it was loud even though my sound system was low. I was playing Walk of Life on Keys, mic might have been plugged in but wasn't being used. Wonder what the heck is going on with that.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!

User Info: Helmasaur King

Helmasaur King
6 years ago#9
It's relieving to hear that this has been a problem for other players, because I had to fuss with my speakers (something came loose in back and I was only getting mono sound) and when I started hearing that noise I thought they might be going completely.
Rex Dart...Eskimo Spy!
Official C&GN Black Bolt

User Info: Shalashaska13

6 years ago#10
Yup, have had the same issue. So far it has only happened to me while playing keyboards. I also have the PSeye hooked up :\.
PSN- PaulKersey; XBL- KlausBarnabas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived