Any games similar to this?

#1xBrokenxHaloxPosted 7/18/2010 1:37:11 PM
for the psp? I know their are other persona games for the ps2, but unfortunately I sold mine.

This is, by far, the best psp game I have ever played. I was really hoping their were other games similar to this. They don't have to be exactly like this, but I love the storyline, in-depth characters, personas/fusing, having a school environment, and having a sort of "dark side" to everything. I also like the battle system but it's nothing I haven't seen.

What I am really asking is, are their other psp RPGs with a great story and in-depth characters like this one has? Or any similar psp games to persona 3?
---
Xbox live GT= Im A Sn4k3
#2NinjaChocobo925Posted 7/18/2010 1:38:34 PM
What's with the x's in your name?
---
We'll see how much interest they have after our nude love in!
Current Persona: CAPTAIN GORDON! DEFENDER OF EARTH!!!
#3Judqement8Posted 7/18/2010 1:43:42 PM
He's trying to be Haxxor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog%27s_Life

---
Dun Dun Duuuuhn... Dood.
#4xBrokenxHalox(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 1:49:34 PM
So no serious answers? I don't know why I thought this board would be different. My mistake.
---
Xbox live GT= Im A Sn4k3
#5TheMaskedHoboPosted 7/18/2010 1:52:25 PM
Way to take a stand.
ANYWAY! No there are no games like this for the PSP as far as I know. If you have a DS then maybe Devil Survivor? The original Persona is also on PSP but they are really two different games types...
#6Nasada19Posted 7/18/2010 1:56:15 PM
Yeah there really are no games like this on the PSP. Maybe visual novels or something.
---
But if this is all there is,
then I don't want to be sane.
#7723-SaturnPosted 7/18/2010 2:01:07 PM
you have to realize there are a bunch of 12 year olds on forums, and i dont just mean that physically i mean mentally as well.

As far as your question, ^ is pretty much right, there really isnt anything like Persona 3. there are other turn based RPGs like Lunar, Hexyz Force, but nothing really similar. Thats the beautiful thing about Persona 3, its very original. I wish there was something as well, so im there with you
---
<3
#8xBrokenxHalox(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 2:01:34 PM
Damn that sucks. I've been playing this game non-stop and I don't know how much more it will last before I get bored of it.

Thanks anyway.
---
Xbox live GT= Im A Sn4k3
#9HollowNinjaPosted 7/18/2010 2:03:15 PM
Unfortunately no. NISA did release Disgaea Infinite, which was the closest thing to a visual novel we have on PSP. They were trying to release Sakura Wars 1&2 as well, but apparently Sony was being douchbags and saying it's not a game, it's a text adventure (which is stupid, because I don't care what it is since it's fun).

Unfortunately, Bernie Stolar's ghost still hasn't left Sony.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL Spiral on! http://sites.google.com/site/thedaigurren/
#10NinjaChocobo925Posted 7/18/2010 2:03:26 PM
I resent that. I am not mentally 12 years old. A 12 year old could never pull off what I do. It takes talent to be this properly irrelevant.
---
We'll see how much interest they have after our nude love in!
Current Persona: CAPTAIN GORDON! DEFENDER OF EARTH!!!