Academics lvl 5?!?!?

#1Deathx113Posted 4/25/2011 3:15:47 PM
Geez I looked at the guide and it says for best results I need lvl 5. I Study 90% of the nights I have open and I am only at lvl 3.. Am I doing it wrong or something?

I even pass up social links on Sundays to get that double study thing.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of
it put this in your sig. <(^_^)v This message was in Deathx113's opinion
#2LankyKongPosted 4/25/2011 3:32:24 PM

Academics takes longer to level up than charm/courage.

#3Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2011 3:38:48 PM
Yeah... still how am I suppose to get it up to 5 so fast o__o

Skip every event and just study?
---
#4VioloncelIumPosted 4/25/2011 3:50:04 PM
Studying takes longer to rack up. Playing the Quiz Game at the mall every so often gives more Academic points than studying. There's also a certain restraurant in Iwatodai that eating at increases your knowledge (can't recall what the name is). But yes, it takes longest to level up out of all the statistics.

Making a donation at the shrine also gives you Academic points IIRC more so if you're in "Great" status.
---
I think itís the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately. - George Carlin
#5Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2011 3:52:50 PM(edited)
So it like normal that I am only lvl 4?..

Also it talked about a present if I did well, and I was in the top 10 but never got a present.. do I have to be number 1?
---
#6Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 4/25/2011 4:01:36 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971508-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-portable/55736595

Academic does need more point to lv up, so its normal if academic is the slowest to lv up among the other
Play quiz game arcade at night or eat prodigy meal to lv it faster
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
#7demonsword765Posted 4/25/2011 8:54:16 PM
I wouldn't waste time on eating those prodigy meals (or similar stuff). Priority in daytime goes to S.links after all.
---
"You can't let yourself be trapped by common sense in Gensokyo, right?"---Kochiya Sanae
#8demonstevePosted 4/26/2011 10:24:19 PM
You were in the top ten but you didn't get a present? have you talked to mitsuru yet?
#9opfer_gvPosted 4/27/2011 1:52:27 AM
Play Quiz game in Mall, which gives +4 points and that is best possible way to rise Academic quickly - only if you have money to spend.. (still it is better than waste time at your room in night which only gives +2 points)
Or you can donate 100 Yen in Jinja/Shrine for +5 points if you are at Great condition. Also study at your room in holiday gives +4 points if you are Good and above condition.
---
EL ELOHIM ELOHO ELOH M SEBAOTH ELION EIECH ADIER EIECH ADONAI JAN SADAI TETRAGRAMMATON SADAI AGIOS O THEOS ISCHIROS ATHANATOS AGLA AMEN - from SMT1 Opening
#10Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2011 2:29:20 AM
Thanks everyone have been doing the quiz game and the other arcade game events, much faster!! =D

Also where do I have to talk to Mitsuru? I talk to her every day at the base, the only time she ever mentioned it was "So how did you do?" Which I responded "Good" or w/e.

No present =(
---