Female Difference Theories

#1Cyberweasel89Posted 11/23/2009 12:42:59 PM
Here I'll post my theories on how situations will be handled differently depending on the Protagonist's gender.

1. Operation: Babe Hunt
This could manifest in several ways. I consider these three possible:
A. The Female Protagonist joins the girls in an operation to scope out some of the guys. Not likely.
B. The Female Protagonist joins the guys just for the **** of it or out of loyal friendship. Less likely.
C. They'll pull something new out of their ***es to replace it for the Female Protagonist. Possibly for the Male Protagonist, as well. Most likely.
Let's just hope it doesn't go down the road of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Girls. -_-U

2. Hot Spring Escape
I figure, and sincerely hope, that this event will play out as follows:
The girls are in the hot spring when the period shifts to the guys' period. At this point, the Female Protagonist must sneak out of the hot spring without being seen naked (or nearly naked if a towel is present) by the guys. Essential the reverse reason for the Male Protagonist's escape.

3. Beach Scene
Yes, I know that Operation: Babe Hunt covers this, but I am quite curious due to my fashion sense and love of cute clothes: What might the Female Protagonist's swimsuit look like?
I haven't found any official art or concept drawings of it. I mean, if I'm going to give up looking at the Male Protagonist's chest and legs, the Female Protagonist might as well be wearing a fashionable swimsuit, right?

For those wondering, Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Girls had a different introductory story for how the player character acquires the farm from the male version. While the male version was meaningful and emotional, dating back several years prior to the main game, the female version makes the event out to be a stupid impulsive purchase by a ditzy city girl. And I was so looking forward to seeing the back story of the game from the male version with a female main character... T_T

---
"Um... I know I shouldn't ask, but... may I... kiss you?"
"You're right. You shouldn't ask. You just should."
#2FScellPosted 11/23/2009 12:44:30 PM
Theories are all well and good but you know that many people have now played this right.
---
"Elves have strange powers."
"Being easily conquered does not constitute a 'power'."
#3Cyberweasel89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2009 12:46:13 PM
What? Really?

Well, I've searched extensively, but all I can find are promotional works regarding its future release. Where do I find the info regarding it already having been released, such as what happens during those events?

A video walkthrough or translated script would be great...

---
#4opfer_gvPosted 11/23/2009 12:58:03 PM
1. Operation: Babe Hunt

> Aki and Junpei try to date girls but miserably fails. FeMC and SEES girls are gone to forest to watch trees.

2. Hot Spring Escape

> Opposite. You try yo catch guys who are hiding. Execution time!

3. Beach Scene

> Light Pink coloured bikini.
---
After series of bad lucks, there is always good luck follows.
- Syuji Terayama.
#5EzuielPosted 11/23/2009 1:16:01 PM
http://p3p.atlusnet.jp/special/blogparts.html <- Side posted this on the Shinjiro x MShe thread. o: You can view all the outfits for the characters there, including the MShe's bikini.
---
Not changing this sig until P3P (Persona 3: Potatoes) is announced.
#6WazzupoPosted 11/23/2009 1:44:00 PM

> Opposite. You try yo catch guys who are hiding. Execution time!

Please please tell me someone has a youtube or niconico video of this. XD
---
chaostofu: Omg, I fell in love with the first one
SirJanyse: Define first one so the rest of us can fight for 11 pages.
#7Cyberweasel89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2009 1:49:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXm0jWOiONI

Sorry boys. No visible shot of the Female Protagonist in a towel. X3

---
#8WazzupoPosted 11/23/2009 1:51:15 PM
Bah, I'm interested in the funny. :S
---
chaostofu: Omg, I fell in love with the first one
SirJanyse: Define first one so the rest of us can fight for 11 pages.
#9Cyberweasel89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2009 1:53:51 PM
Anyway, thanks for that site. I felt like a pervert lookin' at those outfits, though...

I mean, I AM a pervert, but not that kind of pervert. I mean... I'm not into girls.

Luckily the guys balanced it out. Whitey looks hawt with those glasses. X3

Yes, I'm a girl. I know, I should've went with a more feminine username. But this one has RL history for me...

Anyway, on a related note, are English fan patches illegal to the point of us not being allowed to talk about them on this board? Or are they free game to discuss, but not to link to?

---
#10FScellPosted 11/23/2009 1:56:11 PM

Anyway, on a related note, are English fan patches illegal to the point of us not being allowed to talk about them on this board? Or are they free game to discuss, but not to link to?

Technically against TOS but usually tolerated.
---
"Elves have strange powers."
"Being easily conquered does not constitute a 'power'."