Fastest way to get a Juzumaru?

#1monkeysRfunnyPosted 7/15/2010 11:44:16 PM
I've been going through floors 4-11 for a while now and no rare chests. Any suggestions?
---
The story of your fighting is a poem of two words: you suck.
#2ZeroSabrePosted 7/15/2010 11:46:07 PM
Warp to floor ten, check floor 11, warp out, repeat.
I found 3 on my first go :D, but none any other time.
---
im_in_rehab: My taillows are breeding BUT 90% OF THE BABIES ARE FREAKIN GIRLS!!!! I HATE GIRLS NOW
You must construct additional pylons.
#3TetsamaruPosted 7/15/2010 11:47:22 PM
There is no due date.

Dont bust your balls for request with no due date. Any request that says 'Get weapon" can easily be gotten in the next block.

Keep going through the game until you have access to the next block. Then you could eiter get it a chest or in a 2 sword shuffle time card.
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
#4monkeysRfunny(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2010 11:51:32 PM
Yeah, I heard that I could get it from the level 2 weapon things, but I haven't gotten any that way either. I know I don't need to rush that request, but it's a grinding day at Tartarus and I just feel like I should get it now for some reason haha

I'll try just checking floor 11 though, thanks
---
The story of your fighting is a poem of two words: you suck.
#5flashmagiPosted 7/16/2010 1:37:20 AM
usually, rare chests appear on empty floors which are the floors where the Reaper appears after you explore most of it. so, yea same deal, just explore floor 11 or floor 15 until you get the "strange....this floor is empty"-ish message.

Best way to avoid the Reaper that I found: just order your guys to "split up" and explore the place+looting it while you just sit at the stair until the Reaper starts patrolling. I've done this for every empty floor ive come across and gotten like 8 juzumaru.
---
uguu~
#6InfinityZEROPosted 7/16/2010 7:12:46 AM

usually, rare chests appear on empty floors which are the floors where the Reaper appears after you explore most of it. so, yea same deal, just explore floor 11 or floor 15 until you get the "strange....this floor is empty"-ish message.

Best way to avoid the Reaper that I found: just order your guys to "split up" and explore the place+looting it while you just sit at the stair until the Reaper starts patrolling. I've done this for every empty floor ive come across and gotten like 8 juzumaru.

That sounds like a really good tip next I go onto a treasure/Reaper floor, thanks.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#7wongEXEPosted 7/16/2010 3:58:08 PM
It's just easier to climb Tartarus and get the Juzumaru from the weapon cards during Shuffle Time. They appear with the level 2 weapon cards I believe. The same goes for every weapon quest minus the last one, which is the only one that forces you to get it in a rare chest.
---
Give a man fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.