The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Unstable Tartarus...

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I played the original and FES and i never remember getting this message. I got it from both Mitsuru and Fuuka when asking to go to Tartarus. They said it was unstable and various events are more likely to occur.

They were true to their word and most of the floors were special floors with either death coming early or gold shadows everywhere. I did get one special floor that i never seen which blacked out everything and took the mini-map away. Took forever to find the stairs.

Is this something new? What are all the special floor events that can occur?
5 years ago#2
Treasure Map.
Gold Shadow Map.
No Map.
All Map.

First two have lower Death timers.
---
In the words of Miles Edgeworth, "I believe the proper phrase here is, "you fail."
5 years ago#3
All Red shadows

is another type. I know it takes forever for death to show up there. i drew like 15 shuffle cards with death's curse before he showed up.
5 years ago#4
I was always worried about picking the wand cards on red shadow floors. Only ever did it when I was really close to some stairs so thanks for the info.
---
"What in the name of every ridiculous evil god that never existed happened here?" Achmed the Snake, Elegy for a Lost Star
5 years ago#5
> Members are away from each other when entered floor.
> It is dark and no map is shown.
> Lots of enemies - either gold or red.
> Feels like every combat gives you lot more EXP than usual. (level restriction off)
> Feels like shadows will drop items much more often than usual. (good for getting gems or quest items)
> No enemies.
> Can see whole floor (map is revealed)
---
After series of bad lucks, there is always good luck follows.
- Syuji Terayama.
5 years ago#6
Thanks gohobojoe and opfer_gv.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived